The miracles continue!

I was debugging the TS on the terminal downloaded from the MQ server, decided to do a parallel test on another part of the history, and put the TS on another terminal downloaded from the Alpari server. The TS started to work differently. For the sake of purity of the experiment I took the same interval of history, from September 1 to 25, the data was downloaded from the same Alpari server, the same TS and the same test results:

terminal downloaded from Alpari

terminal downloaded from MQ

As you can see nothing in common, even trades were opened in different places most of the time.

I am confused! What is going on? Do trading centers give us terminals from their sites already "tweaked" in accordance with their interests and we use them with our TS adjusted on another terminal and begin to use them for the good of the brokerage company?

Has anyone else faced this problem?

And one more detail from my observations. As you can see on the terminal with MQ the quality of simulation n/a, I occasionally have to reload the quotes history on this terminal and recalculate it on all timeframes on the basis of M1, after that the quality of simulation becomes 90% but once I switch from the autonomous mode and connect to the Alpari server, respectively, the missing history is loaded, I usually connect once a day and as a result, once I connect to the server and download a small piece of history, the simulation quality in the entire history is 100%. So somehow connecting to the server a terminal downloaded not from the Alpari website corrupts the quotes history, i.e. there is some mismatch between someone else's terminal and their server?

Exactly, they analyse your EA code and tuck in the right quote history.

Didn't you know that?

Angela писал(а) >>

I was debugging the TS on the terminal downloaded from the MQ server, decided to do a parallel test on another part of the history and put the TS on another terminal downloaded from the Alpari server. The TS started to work differently. For the sake of purity of the experiment I took the same interval of history, from September 1 to 25, the data was downloaded from the same Alpari server, the same TS and the same test results:

terminal downloaded from Alpari

terminal downloaded from MQ

As you can see nothing in common, even trades were opened in different places most of the time.

I am confused! What is going on? Do trading centers provide us terminals from their sites already "tweaked" in accordance with their interests and we use our TS on them, tried and tested on another terminal and begin to use them for the good of the brokerage company?

Has anyone else encountered such a problem?

In the second case the quality of modelling is n/a. There is something wrong with the history.

Point value for Alpari is 0.00001, Digits=5 (Eurobucks). Respectively, the spread, etc. are their own for the five digits.

What is the point value of the terminal downloaded from here?

xenon13 писал(а) >>

Exactly, they analyse your EA code and tuck in the right quote history.

Didn't you know that?

Can't you do it without being sorcasmic and moronic?

Vinin писал(а) >>

In the second case, the modelling quality is n/a. There is something wrong with the story.

The story is the same, I supplemented the first post, read it. Even if there is some difference in modelling quality, this difference is at tick level, it may shift opening and closing trades at the same bar level, but not to the extent that trades are pulled off in different places, and totally unprofitable.

Angela >> :

As you can see, nothing in common, even the trades were mostly opened in different places.

In the second case they opened less often, as there were fewer bars. Probably got lost somewhere. :)

Vinin has already answered you.

Put in a visualisation and identify where the bars are missing in the story.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Point value for Alpari is 0.00001, Digits=5 (Eurobucks). Respectively, the spread, etc. are their own for the five digits.

What is the point value of the terminal downloaded from here?

Both terminals are connected to Alpari server and the history was downloaded from it. Point is the same 5.

With explicit control of the bar opening in the EA, these noodles do not happen

coaster писал(а) >>

In the second case, they opened less frequently as there were fewer bars. Must have got lost somewhere. :)

For the sake of argument I have transferred the whole quotes history folder from Alpari terminal to MQ terminal.

Angela >> :

I have not lost anything, for the sake of the experiment I even transferred the whole folder of the quotes history from the Alpari terminal to the MQ terminal, so the history is a perfect match.

Could have, could have. :)

>> Turn on the visualisation.

Reason: