Trading using free digital Financial 24h Clock

There is a Free Digital version of the Financial Clock on stocktime.ru/en/ Financial 24h Clock for traders of currency and fund markets website.

The Clock had 24h Dial and represents working hours of major world stock exchanges. It gives an opportunity to track market movement at particular moment in time. Surge in activity hours, when strong price movements take place on stock exchanges, are highlighted. These hours fairly coincide with an opening of leading exchanges or publication of important economic data.

Dial is a pie chart with marked in time coordinates concentric segments, each showing trading session time on separate stock market. Hour-hand shows exchanges' working hours.

One Clock is more effective than many.

In addition there are charts representing main economic data on stocktime.ru/en/ website. So you can trade using the Clock simultaneously getting data you need from the same Web Page.

fascinating

Thanks for bringing attention to this - very interesting and educational!

Wow, thanks for this man, will check it out.

Stocktime:
There is a Free Digital version of the Financial Clock on stocktime.ru/en/ Financial 24h Clock for traders of currency and fund markets website.

The Clock had 24h Dial and represents working hours of major world stock exchanges. It gives an opportunity to track market movement at particular moment in time. Surge in activity hours, when strong price movements take place on stock exchanges, are highlighted. These hours fairly coincide with an opening of leading exchanges or publication of important economic data.

Dial is a pie chart with marked in time coordinates concentric segments, each showing trading session time on separate stock market. Hour-hand shows exchanges' working hours.

In addition there are charts representing main economic data on stocktime.ru/en/ website. So you can trade using the Clock simultaneously getting data you need from the same Web Page.

Do you know how to adjust it to local time ?

Why can not I see anything?

Stocktime:
It gives an opportunity to track market movement at particular moment in time

Thank you for the link to the Financial clock.

it is interesting to see the pip range during european session is higher than during the european/US overlap on all the pairs that is analyzed according to the pip range chart.

helps me make sense of why I have to wake up @10pm and have backward schedule since I live in America in order to get best trading oppurtunities.

don't miss the extended commentary on clock strategy either:http://stocktime.ru/en/strategy.html

Thank you my friend,

question

Since discussion is on Financial clock

I also find US national debt clock here:U.S. Government National Debt: What they Won't Tell You

my question is:

do you think correlation can be directly seen between fluctuation in nation debt, and value of US dollar?

according to these statement below, I think it is obvious that national debt affects mid to long term value of dollar

but question is:

can national debt fluctuation be used to trade on daily basis?

(sorry if this discussion is elsewhere on the forum, i did not find, if it is I will delete this)

Budget deficit and national debt: The US government’s budget can affect the dollar’s value, too. If foreign investors see that the government is spending more money than it currently has, they know that it will be forced to borrow from future generations as well as from the private sector from foreign entities. The US national debt currently stands at $9 trillion and is growing by over $1 billion per day.

Little or no default ondebt: When the government keeps a good credit history, risk goes down and the dollar goes up. Fortunately, the US is currently considered the world’s most credit-worthy borrower, which in large part explains why the dollar has remained strong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Debt_Clock

Thank you my friends,

hotnett:
Why can not I see anything?

The clock loads for me without any problem.

First allow to load the full page.

baqba:
Do you know how to adjust it to local time ?

well, i think it would be easier to adjust your system clock to utc. Because that digital Stocktime Сlock is a flash and unfortunately it isn't adjustable individually...

free Market 24h Clock gadget

A new tool has been available since recent on stocktime.ru/en: free Market 24h Clock gadget

about: it is a gadget clock, a miniature of online Market (Financial) 24h Clock showing working hours of major Stock Exchanges in UTC. It is coordinated with your computer time. Switch to Daylight Saving Time and revert to standard time are automatic.

You can download the gadget here (instructions included): forex 24h clock gadget and screensaver | wallpaper for desktop

I hope you'll find it useful/interesting!

Files:
gadget.png  133 kb

Stocktime:

Cool! I had read about currencies being actively traded during a certain time but this site provides it all.

Reason: