Wave analysis - page 22

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

That's cool!

And in general, it would be good to measure the fluttering doe of wave theory with contemptible statistics. Someone on this forum seems to be racing neural networks on zigzags, where is he? Why is he sitting back? Why is he not commenting?

I saw it on some forum many years ago, and nen is doing the same thing.

sak120 >> :

Cloth was racing, saw it on some forum years ago, also nen is doing similar.

And what's the result?

And what, according to the results?

I forgot :). But there was no rapture.

Bull?! What are we talking about then? What is the phenomenal adherence of the supporters to the wave marking process based on? The fact that everyone thinks that he will mark everything correctly, not like other lunatics, and he will immediately get PROFIT?

I'm not arguing, I mean, I don't know if this thing works or not, I'm just curious.

Bull?! what are we talking about then? What is the phenomenal adherence of supporters to the process of marking out waves based on? The fact that everyone thinks that he will mark out everything correctly, not like other lunatics, and he will immediately get PROFIT?

I don't know, I take the partitioning to be a breakdown of the ZigZag into wave patterns.

Maybe we should find out if these patterns exist in nature, and then break the zigzag into them.

HideYourRichess >> :
Maybe we should find out if these patterns exist in nature and then break the zigzag into them.

>> There! >> Correct! Only there are no patterns in the "nature" of the financial markets!

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>

There! Correct!!! Only in the 'nature' of financial markets there are no patterns!

The whole point is that the nature of financial markets is wave-based (weekly charts and beyond) for fundamental reasons.

See.

'Wave analysis'.

sak120 >> :

The whole point is that the nature of financial markets is wave-based (weekly charts and beyond) for fundamental reasons.

See.

'Wave analysis'.

But if it's not supported by statistics, then what about it? Or is it confirmed?

But if it is not supported by statistics, what then? Or is it confirmed?

How can it not be confirmed by statistics? It's supported by all sorts of means. Only saw Klota's attempt to feed ZigZags to neural network input, but it's not related to waves.

Reason: