Wave analysis - page 12

Mathemat писал(а) >>

1. this is a very good thing. I guess that's the point of EWP - to place these ambushes and reinforcement points in the right places - depending on the scenario being implemented.

2. Well, here I do not argue with you, perhaps.

In the pictures it looks very nice, but in geometry is not very worked out...

Oper писал(а) >>

Astrology is not nonsense, it's just that we cannot compare the modern trader with Gunn and his kind of geniuses.

Can anyone put themselves next to him? That's it... There's only subjective ego and hence

Only by being a REALLY successful trader, one can afford to

There's only in being a really successful trader, you can afford to think about the influence of astrology on your finances.

No first you have to learn to be an astrologer and magician to manage your finances more successfully...faster and more calmly...

Oper писал(а) >>

I think if a trader knows how to make a profit without a COUNTRY, he will be too lazy to

I think if a trader knows how to make a profit without a TIPSHIP, he will be too lazy to think about it, he will just

I think if a trader knows how to make a profit without an ADVANCED, he'll just be too lazy to think about making one.

There is too much unreliability in Expert Advisors and robots.

of unreliability.

You sound like the nigger under the palm tree.

Oper писал(а) >>

I think if a trader knows how to make a profit without a COUNTRY, he will be too lazy to

I think if a trader knows how to make a profit without a TIPSHIP, he will be too lazy to think about it, he will just

I think if a trader knows how to make a profit without an ADVANCED, he'll just be too lazy to think about making one.

There is too much unreliability in Expert Advisors and robots.

too much unreliability.

If the drawdown doesn't eat up your balance...

I apologise for causing such a ruckus over this topic.

I have to go. Perhaps we can continue later. Goodbye.

Oper, then you should go to Alexander FXO's forum. You are unlikely to find as much understanding of your views here as you do there.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Where did you get that from?

From personal experience probably ..0.1 lot balance $100,000

We lost him...:(((((((( Amen...

Oper >> :

There's too much in the robot advisors

of unreliability.

Exactly the opposite. That is the point of automated trading - to eliminate the human factor. And if you cannot formalize something (write an algorithm), then you most likely just do not fully understand it.

Okay. It's hard to prove the obvious.

And the branch, as I promised (!), is in demand. It takes my breath away with its dynamics.)) Have a nice stay.

forte928 писал(а) >>

No, you have to learn to be an astrologer and a magician first in order to manage your finances more successfully...faster and more calmly...

There are just individual ways of market analysis that a trader can successfully use, some use higher mathematics, some use astrology, some use crystal ball and intuition, as well as fundamental and technical analysis. Who learned it, so to say.

Reason: