Wave analysis - page 9

Oper >> :

So you didn't really want it.

Yeah, you know, not really. I wanted something more real. Like a profit.

That's how dumb I am! It didn't work for me. And I don't know anyone (I know many people, believe me), who has it resulted in a workable trading bot. Although, of course, everything may be. I'm not discouraging you - I'm just expressing my opinion and telling you about my unsuccessful experience of doing something real with the wave theory. Maybe I've been catching the wrong end of the stream for two years. I don't know.

Go for it. Only I'm afraid it's going to get completely out of hand here. It has, you know, its own forum specifics.)) However, you're beginning to guess...

Oper, six months of Waves training is not enough, you have implicitly admitted that yourself. I am not so categorically negative towards EWP, because I feel that there is something here. And there are professionals who work with EWP in a really profitable way.

Another thing is that to confidently master this... er... art still requires at least 4-5 years of hard work. About the same as for mastering any other profession at a level that can be at least conventionally called professional.

There is no need to tell here the proverbial truth that the Wave Principle has advantages over other methods of analysis - well, say, that movement can be predicted (or rather, scenarios of price movement can be calculated, the number of which, although large, is certain). We have heard this many times before.

But we have not yet heard a specific question or suggestion from you.

P.S. By the way, I myself was sick of this Elliott for some time (and even translated a couple of books - Balan and Bolton, if these surnames mean something to you). Cured myself after the real was drained. I realised it wasn't my thing as I'm not an artist. But I don't deny that there are people who enjoy this particular paradigm of price analysis the most and benefit from it.

Alex5757000 >> :

Do you think it is possible to clearly describe all of the rules of the analysis of waves, and to write an Expert Advisor by these rules?

Simple. You make an expert who knows how to identify elementary waves. Then you need to come up with some notation of elementary waves. Then you can proceed to formal work with the market as a flow and combination of elementary waves. It is quite easy to automate.

Not all the rules probably, but something can be drawn out that way.

gip >> :

Simple. You make an expert who knows how to identify elementary waves. Then you need to come up with some notation of elementary waves. Then you can proceed to formal work with the market as a flow and combination of elementary waves. This is easily enough automated.

And profit is a tenth of a point!

I don't get it. Why is that?

Alex5757000 >> :

You may be right, but I won't do it. You know why? Because you haven't answered my question)) I will say it again:

Do you think I care how to earn money? What method of analysis? I don't care, I don't care about waves, I don't care about anything, the money does not smell. The main thing is that the forecast is correct, and I am aware of why it is correct. And that I can code the system. Waves cannot be encoded, otherwise it would be a GRAAL. Do you think it is possible to clearly describe all of the rules of wave analysis and write the Expert Advisor according to them? If not, then the human factor is present, and this is a guessing game...

I think that first you have to learn to trade in waves manually (without experts),

If you are sitting in front of the live chart online, drawing channels and fibos, you need to learn.

>> Manually get a stable profit, and then set EAs.

No Expert Advisor will replace brains.

Guys, I can't keep up with you. Too fast.....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Guys, I can't keep up with you. Too fast.....))))

nothing missed... positional moves... the author can't decide what he wants...

Oper, how do you want to master waves if you think Astrology is nonsense?

Oper писал(а) >>

Yes. But with time. There are no more profitable and stable strategies than this one.

It's all about experience. And no expert advisor is going to help.

What about time? For what period of time do you plan to make a million from 100$?

Reason: