Wave analysis - page 7

the key is on!

Are they being coded somewhere for waves and free chocolate

Oper >> :

Yes. Forex is the dream of everyone who's heard of it, but it's ruthless to beginners.

Elliott waves are the natural course of both life and trade.

Whoever has it is a winner.

The market is ruthless to all in equal measure.

Tell me, where did you get such confidence in the workability of waves in relation to the exchange? Can you strictly prove that wave analysis can and should be applied to predict the price? For example, I am quite aware when using elements of technical analysis, on the basis of which I make my forecasts. I analyze the price and you analyze the waves. The wave theory, as well as other trash, like astrology, etc. assumes that the market has some intrinsic order, e.g. a pullback strictly at 38.2%, etc. This is a fundamental error. The market does not have a strict order.

Oper >> :

... Apart from this strategy, there are no more profitable and stable ones.

Forget it.

Alex5757000 >> :

The exchange is ruthless to all equally.

Tell me, where did you get such confidence in the workability of waves in relation to the exchange? Can you strictly prove that wave analysis can and should be applied to price forecasting? For example, I am quite aware when using elements of technical analysis, on the basis of which I make my forecasts. I analyze the price and you analyze the waves. The wave theory, as well as other trash, like astrology, etc. assumes that the market has some intrinsic order, e.g. a pullback strictly at 61.8%, etc. This is a fundamental error. There is no strict order in the market.

I agree with you in many respects, for example astrology is nonsense, but only from our point of view.

>> the traders who actively trade on Elliott for more than 3 years or so,

>> notice that there are fewer and fewer mistakes in the forecast and more and more profits.

To me, the elliotniks are sick people. They have already made the step from extrapolation to hallucination in their attempts to complete the movement.

I myself was seriously ill for two years - tpu, tpu, tpu - I think I was cured.

Now this subject for me is almost the same as raving about a time machine. By the way, no one will rent a time machine for half an hour?))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

First, tell me which version you are working with - Neely or Elliott?

Don't forget Gunn, add Woolf.

Alex5757000 >> :

The exchange is ruthless to all equally.

Tell me, where did you get such confidence in the workability of waves in relation to the exchange? Can you strictly prove that wave analysis can and should be applied to price forecasting? For example, I am quite aware when using elements of technical analysis, on the basis of which I make my forecasts. I analyze the price and you analyze the waves. The wave theory, as well as other trash, like astrology, etc. assumes that the market has some intrinsic order, e.g. a pullback strictly at 38.2%, etc. This is a fundamental error. There is no strict order in the market.

You just open your terminal(chart) at least in offline mode, in parallel open

Click on the wave e-book and start your analysis by comparing the patterns from the book and the chart.

You will get the point sooner or later.

Svinozavr >> :

To me, the elliotniks are sick people. In their attempts to complete the movement they have already taken their step from extrapolation to hallucination.

Aaah! We must declare this branch a sanctuary at once! The wave approach has a right to life!

Svinozavr >> :

To me, the elliotniks are sick people. They have already made the step from extrapolation to hallucination in their attempts to complete the movement.

I myself was seriously ill for two years - tpu, tpu, tpu - I think I was cured.

Now this subject for me is almost the same as raving about a time machine. By the way, no one will rent a time machine for half an hour?)))

So you didn't really want to be sick.

Reason: