EURUSD in a couple of weeks from 1.4 to 1.5 - page 6

LeoV >> :

Well, it was for the best but it turned out to be the same as always..... I think Niroba probably provoked all this on purpose to get away from opening a real account and monitoring it.....)))) Kind of a good reason - got banned....))))

Leonid.To be honest, I'd be interested in seeing the real trading myself, but something tells me there wouldn't be any accounts. And in general the subject has run out of steam since the last (deleted) thread on page five and now trying to squeeze something sensible out of it all is utopia.

P.S. I seem to be the only one trading pens. Otherwise how else to explain such a wild amount of fornication on the forum.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Leonid.To be honest, I'd be interested in seeing the trading in real life myself, but something tells me there wouldn't be any accounts.

I agree of course..... but just in case..... maybe a miracle would really happen.....))))))

LeoV >> :

I agree of course..... but just in case..... maybe a miracle would really happen.....))))))

Off-topic question. What are you up to now, Leonid? In terms of neuro-improvement (if yes, is it worth it?) or are you using something new?

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Off-topic question. What are you up to now, Leonid? Are you improving your neuro (if yes, is it worth it?) or are you using something new?

I think the main problem for us, traders, is fitting our TS, algorithms to the historical data. It's a big problem. Neural networks are very sensitive to this fitting because of their strong non-linearity, and this is their big disadvantage. At present time, because of high market volatility, its non-stationarity, I do not use neural networks for this reason. I use simpler models, which of course are also based on multicurrency market analysis. How could it be without it? .....))))))

Ну вот, хотели как лучше, а получилось как всегда..... Думаю Нироба наверное специально спровоцировал всё это, чтоб уйти от открытия реального счёта и его мониторинга.....)))) Типа уважительная причина - забанили....))))

I don't know. Maybe so... In fact, he was banned at the request of a respected man... So who knows...

So what are we going to do about the euro? Hold the sells with clenched fists? Or am I the only one who stands short like a fool? :)))

Alexan писал(а) >>

I don't know. Maybe so... In fact, he was banned at the request of a respected man... So who knows...

So what are we going to do about the euro? Hold the sells with clenched fists? Or am I the only one who stands short like a fool? :)))

Well, let's hold it till 1.4800, but after that, who knows?

Alexan >> :

Hold the sells with clenched fists? Or am I the only one standing short like a fool? :)))

On September 25 last year I went long from 1.47, predicting a low of 1.55. Anyway, I got through a drawdown of 2500 p. and today my one-year long is in the plus again. If the depot allows, hold your selves. Price will come to you again. Someday :)))

And on the current situation, we'll look north for another day or two and then we'll see. >> "I think so!"

OneDepo >> :

On September 25 last year I went long at 1.47, predicting a low of 1.55. Anyway, I survived the 2,500p drawdown and today my one year long is again in the plus position. If the depot allows, hold your selves. Price will come to you again. Someday :)))

And as for the current situation - we will look north for another day or two, and then we'll see. "I think so!" ©

Usually reversal attempts happen on Monday.

this is what the pound indicator shows....

xrust >> :

this is what the pound indicator shows....

What a miracle... Already a 50% scenario has been realised.

Rustam, where next? And the euro if you can...

Reason: