EURUSD in a couple of weeks from 1.4 to 1.5 - page 4

that's how many posts I've had google is good, but whoever deleted what shouldn't have been deleted has been spoiled)))

NYR0BA писал(а) >>

We just need to settle the euro at 1.47 with a take at 1.26 and the quid to the Swiss at 1.0375 with a take at 1.2

and get away to Bali or Thailand for a couple of weeks. That's probably what I'll do...

And then I'll come back on the air.

don't rush to settle :) let them test it first :) you just don't know one little thing and get excited 8)

Integer >> :

And this is what my Nostradamus shows:

And I have these resonances.

Starting at 1.4000-14050 a major wave 3.

The first target for this wave (when it equals wave 1 in length) is the 1.4900 level.

Waves of the same order on all other major (non-cross) instruments are at the same stage of development,

As well as on the EURUSD instrument. That is, the whole market is moving in the direction of the falling dollar.

Therefore, the strategy could be as follows - buy now (1.4570) and put a stop loss at 1.4000...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, this is a big play and probably a late play as the start of wave 3 has been missed.

Nevertheless, it is more risky to open down than even now to open up.

A very attractive picture has formed on the USDCAD instrument.

You could go down right now (1.0790) with the first target at 1.0570-1.0580 and with a stop at 1.0890.

The franc could go down, but maybe, like the euro, it is a bit late.

However, it is 100% clear that it is risky to go up.

The Australian is also good for taking a play, a very good stop loss.

If you go up now (0.8623), the first target will be at the level of 0.8900, whereas the stop can be set at 0.8523.

The Japanese are in a strong downward trend, however it is too late to enter now. We must wait for the pullback at 100-200 pips and then go down.

6. The pound is at the stage of forming the end of a large wave 1, directed upwards It is hardly possible to benefit from its ugly uncertain movements now.

Also_Trader писал(а) >>

And my reasons are these.

Starting at 1.4000-14050, a major wave 3 takes off.

The first target for this wave (when it reaches the length of wave 1) is the level of 1.4900.

I do not see it there. What is the timeframe?

Or on the screenshot if not difficult.

Integer >> :

Here's what my Nostradamus says:

Night and day I say the same thing -
Don't be afraid, people!
Don't be afraid of the prison, don't be afraid of the law,
Fear not the pestilence and the pestilence,
Fear not the only thing you have to fear,
Who says, "I know how to do it!"
Who will say, "Come, people, follow me,
I'll teach you how to do it!"

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

Night and day I keep saying the same thing --
Don't be afraid, people!
Don't be afraid of the prison, don't be afraid of the fate,
Don't be afraid of the pestilence and the glade,
Fear only him who will say,
Who says, "I know how to do it!"
Who will say, "Come, people, follow me,
I'll teach you how to do it!"

Oh, I have an admirer who reads poetry to me.

Not a bad stop on the pound, right now.

If you go up right now(1.6530) with a stop at 1.6500, there is a chance of getting to the beginning of the 3rd wave.

In case of failure, the losses will be small.

If the stop works, it is possible to continue trying to enter upwards at Fibonacci levels:

Also_Trader >> :

Not a bad stop on the pound, right now.

If you go up right now (1.6530) with a stop at 1.6500, there is a chance of getting to the beginning of the 3rd wave.

In case of failure, the losses will be small.

If the stop works, you can continue to make attempts to enter upwards at Fibonacci levels:

+1. but according to my model - today will lick 1.65 first, and only after that a bounce up is possible.

Last_Don >> :

+1. but my model is that today it will lick 1.65 first, and only after that a bounce up is possible.

>> We'll have to see. So far, it seems to have stalled at 1.6530...

1051 sab1uk

r wrote >>

Hi there! What are you doing tonight?

Let's meet at the gay club.

"Hi there" sounds so playful.

Is Neuroba gonna let you out of "study group"?

If he does, have him give you your favorite nano-bolt and stock up on Vaseline.

Reason: