[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 683

emotraid:
Will we pass 1.34 overnight or will we hang around in 33?

IMHO!

vladds:

IMHO!

I have something similar... (sell limit at 1.3356)

vladds:

IMHO!

I don't have an imho anymore, it shows down and climbs up ))))

MobileMan:
I have something similar... (Sell-limit at 1.3356).

The ceiling of the five-day channel is now positioned there. If there is no breakdown, there will be a rebound and possibly to the floor.

But in the ascending channels it is better to buy from the floor and close at the ceiling, because the floor is rising all the time and the ceiling is rising. In descending channels we should do the opposite.

Reshetov:

The ceiling of the five-day channel is now positioned there. If there is no breakdown, there will be a rebound and possibly to the floor.

Except that in rising channels, it makes more sense to buy from the floor and close at the ceiling, because the floor is rising all the time and the ceiling is rising. In descending ducts you have to do the opposite.

I understand that perfectly, but it's just that there's a slightly different effect here that I'm salting rather than baying

emotraid:

I don't have it anymore imho, it shows down but climbs up ))))
it means it shows down early! or the indicator is set to maximum profitability with a big risk!

it looks like if it's going to fall, it's going to be with a big bang.

emotraid:

I do not have an imho, it's going down and climbing up)))

Similar situation

Standing on sale from 1.3315

Time for bed, so I'll put a trawl 10pp

Let's hope that they will finally come to their senses and we will go down

It is necessary to correct to go further to 1.36, at least to 1.31, or better 1.29

Sweet dreams to everybody. Let the south have a dream, and tomorrow we will try to go back there, though for the beginning what Asia will say

vladds:
it means you're showing down early! or the indicator is set for maximum profitability with more risk!

yep, I'm greedy, greedier than I am the fractal fool ))))))))))

Cvinto:
Yes, everything is all right)))) but there are too many sell signals - all depends on the TS - the situation reminds very much of October 2011 - the whole month then I was opening sales every 50 bp)))
The signals are like a church for the poor in spirit, filter it as far as the mind is concerned and the bell will not ring for you, .... i think so.
Reason: