EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2224

FreeLance >>:

А!

Это вы мутили не впопад...

Не забывайте про ММ.

И будет счастье. :)

Dear... Would you be so kind as to explain what the mistake was and what I was messing up!!! When I wrote I had a buy at 1.2195, after that the price went to 1.2387. If going in almost 200 pips is a mistake for you, then you have a problem with the perception of reality.

P.S. When you trade like me at the Forex market for 4 years, you will have the moral right to point out my mistakes.

chepikds писал(а) >>

Afternoon!!! more detailed plan for today, dotted alternatives:

Interested in channels, do you have levels, hand drawn?

chepikds писал(а) >>

as soon as the situation becomes clearer there will be a precise plan! at a breakdown of 1.2400 we will see 1.2570 today. otherwise 1.2200-50. the market is going downhill, what can i do??? ;)

the whole shit from 25 may looks like a complex correction and a flat to the fall of may 20. and even the rise from 27 does not look like an upward impulse in any way, some kind of loose wandering. given that now, if it goes down, it will be the fourth touch of support, which if it breaks, then postpone the previous fall by the same amount down and get about 500 pips, it means that the probability is 1.16. what do you say?

chepikds писал(а) >>

as soon as the situation becomes clearer there will be a precise plan! at a breakdown of 1.2400 we will see 1.2570 today. otherwise 1.2200-50. the market is going downhill, what can i do??? ;)

the whole shit from 25 may looks like a complex correction and a flat to the fall of may 20. and even the rise from 27 does not look like an upward impulse in any way, some kind of loose wandering. given that now, if it goes down, it will be the fourth touch of support, which if it breaks, then postpone the previous fall by the same amount down and get about 500 pips, it means that the probability is 1.16. what do you say?

chepikds писал(а) >>

chepikds писал(а) >>

the whole shit from 25 may looks like a complex correction and a flat to the fall of may 20. and even the rise from 27 does not look like an upward impulse in any way, some kind of loose reluctant wandering. given that now, if it goes down, it will be the fourth touch of support, which if it breaks, then delay the previous fall by the same amount down and get about 500 pips, so it will go to the 1.16. so this probability now is more likely. what do you say?

chepikds писал(а) >>

chepikds писал(а) >>

chepikds писал(а) >>

Afternoon!!! more detailed plan for today, dotted alternatives:

I think till 16:30 it will rise within the red triangle, then according to the news

chepikds писал(а) >>

Reason: