EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2026

Alexan писал(а) >>

If it is still the first option, then we have broken through the BD line, which is unacceptable. So we move point D to the current low. Then let's go to form wave E.

If so, the pound is on the way down. I wonder how the Eurobucks will behave, will it go straight up or will it bounce to 1.33

Alexan писал(а) >>

If it is still the first option, then we have broken through the BD line, which is unacceptable. So we move point D to the current low. Then let's go to form wave E.
Are there any rules of triangulation being violated in this case?

Is this variant possible?

waitra писал(а) >>

Is that possible?

Theoretically yes, but then you have to write down what the previous movement was (flat ABC). Generally unlikely.

Exi, may I publish your corrected version of the markup for euro pound? Apparently, the one, that was sent to me, is not up-to-date now, there was no expected rise out of the E-wave. If there are several variants, it would be better to post them all. I want to check with Neely for the possibility of bounding and unbounding triangles forming. Your thoughts would be interesting.

For the last couple of days I've been thinking that they will break the eu's neck and take it below 1.20...
Technically, I don't see it.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Are there any rules of triangulation being violated in this case?

P.S. The euro pound has rallied sharply.

I'm not quite sure why it's unacceptable ? We have the E sort of ended.... now coming out of the triangle in the form of momentum.... am i contradicting somewhere ?
waitra wrote >>
Is this variant possible?

I have to think about how it fits into the overall structure..... and it doesn't seem to fit yet. Let's see.

Alexan show on the weekly EURGBP what you are getting at

exi писал(а) >>

Not quite sure why unacceptable ? We have the E sort of ended.... now there is an exit from the triangle in the form of an impulse.... am I contradicting somewhere ?

Well yes, if the left letter is E then undoubtedly, the shot then is already going down there is no contradiction. The minimum target is around 0.8300. I was referring to the option there where the E ending is much higher.

I will correct the weeks now. I fucked up the news for an hour again with this time change.

What's the snot on the pound?

waitra писал(а) >>

What's the snot on the pound?

12:30 GBP Public sector net borrowing 23.50B 24.00B 12.40B

12:30 GBP Monetary aggregate M4 (MoM) 0.10% 0.30% 0.20%
12:30 GBP Retail Sales (MoM) 0.40% 2.10%
12:30 GBP Pledge approvals 52.00K 51.00K 47.00K

Alexan писал(а) >>

12:30 GBP Public Sector Net Borrowing 23.50B 24.00B 12.40B

12:30 GBP Monetary aggregate M4 (MoM) 0.10% 0.30% 0.20%
12:30 GBP Retail Sales (MoM) 0.40% 2.10%
12:30 GBP Pledge approvals 52.00K 51.00K 47.00K

Yes, I've already seen it, it's supposed to go down, what causes it?

Reason: