EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1900

strangerr >>:

Два уровня: 1.3267 и 1.3470, от них все и будет зависеть. Ну, с Алексаном все ясно - он денежную единицу Великобритании подбивает, а остальные что думают?)))

Looking at 4n, you'd think it was just stepping over the threshold.

strangerr >>:

Два уровня: 1.3267 и 1.3470, от них все и будет зависеть. Ну, с Алексаном все ясно - он денежную единицу Великобритании подбивает, а остальные что думают?)))

I have something like 1.3220; 1.3440, by the time we get closer, I think we'll converge :) let the new waves roll in...

There will still be a run at 1.37-1.38, IMHO

When China and Russia failed to reach an agreement, all countries rushed to buy dollar instead of gold and Russia too, that is why the dollar will appreciate for a long time - there is no alternative to the dollar now.

Closed the buy, today we might not reach 1.34, a pullback from 1.3370 is on the way:

fasklo >>:

Побольшому счету ДА .Но думаю до верха не дойдет потому что закупки на низ весьма приличные.Когда с китаеза не договорились все страны вместо золота бросились закупать доляр и росии тоже.Поэтому он сильно и долго будет дорожать -альтернативы долару на сегодня нет.Деньги на днях очень уверено в низ на 4 часах как -то неуверено туда сюда =откат с небольшой силой не уйдет далеко

I agree about the rise in price of the dollar - it will get more expensive, we will see 1.20, probably this year.... but there is a possibility that the euro will be in the corridor for a month and a half, and the upper limit of the channel may be reached at 1.38 ...

reasons - debt problems (present and future) of europe.... soon and others like Greece will beep))))) then it will start)))))

The levels are roughly understood. In terms of time, I now start the descent down the hill, will last until 10am, and then we'll see.

about the dollar buying ..... this week it is firmly at zero ( green curve ) .... it's the euro ( blue curve ) rushes there but is more on sale ( above zero mark ) ... it is not the dollar that is getting more expensive, it is the euro that is getting cheaper for now.

The biggest interest this week was in JPY ( the highest line ) finally started to buy it .... and canadian more.... but the dollar is not .... it's still there .... last week it was even selling ... so no one rushed to buy it yet ....

The question is if someone could buy gold using this tool (I'm not a programmer) .... for the full picture .... PLEASE...

basile писал(а) >>

I agree about the rise in price of the dollar - it will get more expensive, we will see 1.20, probably this year.... but there is a possibility that the euro will be in the corridor for a month and a half, and the upper bound of the channel is possible...

reasons - debt problems (current and future) of Europe.... soon and others as Greece will beep)))))then it will start)))))

I would agree with you about the top, according to the technical analysis, there should be a pullback, so we could get a level, from which we started and went down with confidence. Time passed, this level is out of bounds. If this level is passed, there will be a reversal, a real one, and we will go up without reversing. I would take it as a last resort, maybe around 1.3600. But I think we will not see it till Autumn.

IvGeniy >>:
С уровнями примерно понятно. По времени у меня сейчас начинается спуск с горки, продлится до 10 утра, а там посмотрим.

But my time is quiet, I've been through so much, I can't seem to fit in, time analysis is off limits for me...
Reason: