EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 703

gip >> :
Time to organise a good move down. Bulls are getting cocky, we need to teach them a lesson.

I still have 4 buys to go, i wish i could get 100 more pips up and then...

Witchcrafting down. Hypnotising the Americans.

gip >> :
Witching down. Hypnotizing the americans.

Well done!!!, way to go, 3 more beams and you can relax!!!

gip писал(а) >>
I'm going down. Hypnotizing the Americans.

If we don't hit the current maximum, we don't need to do any magic.

Published 15:23 01.12.2009

The Reserve Bank of Australia has once again raised its discount rate by 0.25 bp to 3.75%. It has done so for the third time since the start of autumn. And it is the only central bank from the G20 countries to conduct such aggressive monetary policy, justifying it by the improvement in the economy and the continuing strong demand for Australian goods and raw materials from China. However, the Australian dollar reacted rather modestly to the RBA's decision. Moreover, for a while it went slightly down (which is in line with the market rule "buy on rumour, sell on news") after which the AUDUSD gained more than 80 pips.

The Euro/Dollar continues to rise in line with technical factors and the rising US stock market. Oil and gold have also rallied today, with the latter testing a high of $1199/oz.

Major currency pairs are unlikely to move out of the ranges seen in recent days, and the dollar will be heavily influenced by risk appetite. Should the positive sentiment in the stock markets persist, the EUR/USD is likely to close near 1.51 for the day. In this case the Japanese Yen would also show a negative result. In case of a possible shift of the stock markets to the negative side, the dollar will turn around, but its strengthening will not be lower (not lower than 1.4825). In this case, the yen, which has a stronger uptrend than the dollar, would again act as a safe-haven currency. As a result, the main pair will trade in the range of 1.4960 - 1.5140 today.

MFX FIBO Group analyst Mikael Nersesov

Eurobucks will not go up strongly yet without going down to 1.48... (1.4869 somewhere).

I have the reversal zone at 1.5124-29, I put a sell pendent at 1.5120 - and like a fishing trip :) but without the vodka...

also by Murray, the levell-max. resistance at 1.5136 from it should go down to 1.4892

Aimed for 1.5134 - let's see what the market has to say

cr0ss писал(а) >>

The Eurobucks will not go up strongly yet, not without going down to 1.48...

I have the reversal zone at 1.5124-29, I put a sell pendent at 1.5120 - and it's like a fishing trip :) but without the vodka...

Strong yes, but 50-100 pips might do it.

There seems to be a reversal forming, or is it just me?

OlegTs писал(а) >>
I think there is a reversal, or is it just me?

wait a minute, that's the way the market would go all my life I wouldn't know ))))

Helex >> :

No wait, if the market had gone on like this all my life I wouldn't have had any trouble ))))

There's some suspicious jerking at the minutes, it never happened before...

Reason: