EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 473

The stock market rises quietly

So what are we looking at for the eu tonight?) I think it's going to 1.4850. Who else thinks so?

Neither euro nor gold want to give up. Although I think gold is already overbought. Might make it to 1058 yet. Who's thinking?

I, dear friends, am still in shorts and I believe that tonight or in the morning you and I will be able to see the eu near 1.4550-1.4560.

I could be wrong about the timing of course :)

But it is unlikely the eu will go higher than it is now :)

By the way, I want to remind, that this week is a great holiday for all who like to ride the nonfarm payrolls: ))))

Let's wait till Friday to play. Only it's a dangerous game, Galina... Are you good at shooting peyrols?

Galina >> :

I, dear friends, am still in shorts and I believe that tonight or in the morning you and I will be able to see the eu near 1.4550-1.4560.

I could be wrong about the timing of course :)

But it is unlikely the eu will go higher than it is now :)

By the way, I want to remind, that this week is a great holiday for all who like to ride the nonfarm payrolls :))))

Niroba the moron put on trousers, you'll catch your future kids cold. I'm up against your advice, 460 quid already, and you're still in shorts.

What's Niroba got to do with it, dear? You should go to another thread, you're all paranoid there :)

forte928 >> :

Practically, the reversal is completed and the movement will continue to 1.4715 ...two conditions - the wave wolf and the pattern 5-0.

Forte disappeared with his recommendation, probably, he is beating off suckers :)

I don't think he's in much of a slump. It's still within the normal range... I just closed the shorts in a small profit and the price immediately went down... :((

It's fun here. You're competing with Zadornov's website.
Reason: