EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 419

Galina >> :

Does anyone know why there is such a downward spiral?

Mona say what?

What's the news?

On Alpari, debts have started to be repaid.

Today's euro level showdown

the beta version of the indicator can be downloaded from: http: //realvolumes.ucoz.ru/

Helex писал(а) >>

And the news is that they bought a lot of euros and not enough quid, so it's time to dump the euros, that's all the news.

even Neroba knows this, shame on you.

That's what I thought :)

I just thought that the Mona does not know ... :)

yes.... after a landing like that, it's a bit hard for the euR to go up....

Woohoo, that's better - it was - 10m, now plus 10m..... can take it off on the sly :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cronex писал(а) >>

Woohoo, that's better - was - 10m, now plus 10m..... can take it off on the sly :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))

YEAH.... You're really having fun out there :-))))))

Wouldn't it be fun if someone had shorted the eurik at the very top with the occasional dough today :)))))

Galina писал(а) >>

YES.... You're really having fun there :))))))

Wouldn't it be funny if someone shorted the eurik at the very top with the occasional dough today :)))))

Yeah ... hilarious.... my engine almost stopped today :-)))

Man, they still cheated - the stop loss of 150 pips set at 5:51 and not triggered due to insufficient funds at 15:50 at 1.50053 has not been restored :-(((

Cronex писал(а) >>
Damn, they still cheated - the stop loss of 150 pips at 5:51 and not triggered due to insufficient funds at 15:50 at 1.50053 was not restored :-((

well there you go.... that's what you should have done....

don't worry, it's not every day :)

Galina писал(а) >>

well there you go.... that's what you should have done....

do not worry, it's not every day :)

Oh, what the heck about $150, it doesn't make a difference in the background, it's just a little bit corrosive - "it's shallow, Chobotov"(c)

Reason: