Cool system! - page 4

To earn no, but to test yes

Programmers are not interested in wasting their time and energy on checking it, you are there to do it.

You spend some time testing the idea on a real account (in real time), then you show the report, thus convincing them that the idea is worth spending time on...

And about $50-100 dollars rightly pointed out... The amount is not much, but the "incentive" will give.

It's just that if I write this program, it can be tested with a tester, and it will be much quicker.

Apparently we speak different languages

liza >> :
It's just that if I write this program, it can be tested with a tester, and it will be much faster.

You've already spent three days, and there's no telling how many more you'll spend begging on the forums. If this is your version of the method, which is "much faster", then you can go on like this.

I offered a real solution to the problem, a way to get things moving: earn 100 bucks and pay the programmer. Is this a cool system or have you tricked us? Why it is OK to pay a dentist or a taxi driver, but you cannot afford to pay a programmer?

timbo >> :

Why is it OK to pay a dentist or a taxi driver, but to pay a programmer you feel sorry for?

The results of a dentist-taxi driver's services are real, while a programmer's are virtual. That's probably why most average people underestimate their value =/

Fduch >> :

The results of a dentist-taxi driver's services are real and a programmer's are virtual. That's probably why most average people underestimate their value =/

Virtual! She believes that the system is cool, i.e. the programmer will make her a money printing machine. Every day without a typewriter is a direct loss, i.e. a hundred thousand losses in three days.

The reality of the dentist's service is often vastly overestimated. Taxi driver? You can walk, it's even healthier.

liza >> :

That's what I'm talking about!!!

So can anyone help?

Ask them:

barry_stander_4@yahoo.com

therumpledone@gmail.com

So you're saying there are no programmers here who can advise on my question?

in different languages for sure...
Reason: