A business approach to the EURUSD pair. We discuss analysis methods for this currency pair, advisors, indicators (we correct errors and refine them) - page 3

rid 10

I'm going)) a place of profit for the greedy :))

This level (1/8) on the Euro worked out back on Friday, when the price was heading down towards the strong 0/8 level.

It is now irrelevant.

ULAD >> :

All constructive information useful in trading is welcome. Whether FA or TA doesn't matter.

I propose to do a "five minutes on the job" type of thing. If anyone has anything, please post it.

It is difficult for a single trader to keep track of all the details. Together is the power.

Make up your mind.

There's no one to join the collective farm.

I think, that it is interesting and important for those who has engaged in the real market, and may be so far of little interest to those who plays on demo accounts.

Pull it up a bit.

I'll take the buy target at 1.4480.

NikT_58 >> :

>> I still have a buy target of 1.4480.

It depends on what timeframe you're working on.

I'm not going up yet. I don't like the weekly candlestick.

Prediction made. 2009.08.02 22:52 and published here: 'Did you see such a picture?'

neural network pattern recognizer

VTB

Neutral external background persists. Tomorrow's US Federal Reserve meeting restrains speculative activity in the market. There will be no important statistics today. The key data of the day were the industrial production growth rate and China's trade balance for July published in the morning. Despite the fact that the industrial production index growth was below the forecasted one (+10.8% against the expected +11.5%), it did not lead to the negative reaction on the market (Shanghai Composite +0.4%).

In addition, this morning saw the release of last month's PRC loan volume data. They showed a sharp decrease (¥356 billion compared to ¥1530 billion in June) and came in line with the levels that were before the introduction of the ¥4 trillion anti-crisis package. Therefore we can already observe the monetary policy adjustment in order to avoid bubbles on the domestic markets which the People's Bank of China had previously mentioned. We recommend not to be active in the market ahead of the US Fed meeting, while today's statistics on China could have a negative impact on steel companies' equities.

Interesting comment by VTB on rss. FR (10.08.2009).

In terms of the latter, the most interesting paper is Uralkali, which today tests the 125rub mark. This is the third attempt to move above that level, the first two being on May 13 and June 2. It may turn out that the third attempt to storm that level will succeed. Therefore, we recommend to closely follow the struggle of buyers and sellers in this paper, with trading volumes being a confirming signal of a possible upside exit.

Somehow liquidated the losses from my bai

Looks like the sels are starting.

NikT_58 >> :

Somehow liquidated the losses from my bai

>> it looks like the sels are starting.

I thought it started a long time ago) your predictions?

"Cross rates for the US and European currencies were €0.7031 and $1.4222 on July 21.
The dollar resumed gains after a statement from US Federal Reserve chief Ben Bernanke.
"The US Federal Reserve has the necessary mechanisms in place to help keep inflation in check once the current period of loose monetary policy ends," he wrote confidently in his Wall Street Journal article.
True, it is only a matter of time. According to Bernanke, the "stimulative" policy period will be long and the Fed intends to remove the credit stimulus measures in a "timely and smooth" manner.
Experts believe that the dollar will strengthen against the euro by 17% by the end of the year.
The U.S. currency was also supported by Jim O'Neill, chief economist at Goldman Sachs Group Inc, who said in an interview with Bloomberg that the dollar could strengthen in the next 12 months if the U.S. economy begins to grow in the second half of the year.
The dollar price will rise thanks to an acceleration in the rate of household savings and an improvement in the trade deficit in recent months. For example, in May 2009 the US trade deficit shrank to $26 billion, the lowest since November 1999.
The labour market statistics in the USA are also good. The number of initial jobless claims in the week ending 11 July fell to its lowest level since January this year.
Other major financial firms - CIBC World Markets Plc, Deutsche Bank AG, Bank of America Corp. and Wells Fargo & Co. believe in the dollar in the short term.
They predict that in the second half of 2009, the value of the US currency against the euro will increase at the fastest pace since 1981, as the US will recover from the recession faster than Europe.
If the experts' calculation proves correct, the dollar will appreciate 17% against the euro."

http://www.dailyonline.ru/m/6368/

Reason: