A business approach to the EURUSD pair. We discuss analysis methods for this currency pair, advisors, indicators (we correct errors and refine them)

We ask everyone to behave correctly, not to swear, to keep the dialogue on topic and not to deviate too much. Let us value our own time and the time and nerves of others.

The charts and analytics on other pairs, as well as equities, commodities, and other securities and futures will be useful.

Your critique is welcome. No offence if anything.

Pressed the "follow the topic" button

It should not be limited to EURUSD/.

I think charts and analytics on other pairs as well as on EM instruments, commodities and other securities and futures would be useful.

For 15 minutes

On H1

What kind of colouring book is this?

Have you ever seen a picture like this?

ULAD >> :

>> On H1.

What's the fibo doing here?

rid >> :

I don't think we should limit this thread to EURUSD/.

I think the charts and analytics on other pairs as well as on EM instruments, commodities and other securities and futures would be useful.

Suggestion is good and I agree that it is needed. Extend the range to reasonable limits.

vizit >> :

What kind of colouring book is this?

>> have you ever seen a picture like this?

Whoever likes my drawings can take it to that thread. :)

NikT_58 >> :

What's the fibo doing here?

All the drawings I'm going to post here are machine generated. I don't do anything by hand, I just look around so to speak on the TF. :)

ULAD >> :

All the drawings I'll be posting here were created by machine. I'm not doing anything by hand, I'm just looking around so to speak on the TF. :)

>> how does it show on H4?

Reason: