You must always set the right purpose/question for the study - page 15

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Here is an example of the exact wording - "Determine the point at which the intercepted aircraft will be in the time it takes for me (the missile) to reach the same point, while keeping the aircraft at the same speed and direction as at the time of calculation". That is exactly what three-dimensional space and also time have to do with it, i.e. four-dimensional space and therefore a point is needed. Although. Here too, it is possible and necessary (in reality) to do without a point. But in theory by a point. Now that's a clear formulation.

SProgrammer wrote >>

:) First of all, it's an example for people like you who don't understand how to phrase it.

And secondly - Miracle, what if the plane does turn? What if the wind blows? What if the mass of the rocket changes? What if the density of the air changes? And if you do the same in forex, then fine. :)

And third, if the speed of a missile is only 100 km per hour faster than that of an aeroplane.

And fourth, :))) there is the attraction of the earth :)) What you have frightfully cleverly postulated - it refers to the cosmos :))) The earth, its gravity is not taken into account.

Where does it say that the speed of a rocket does not change? :))

Fifth :))) The Earth is round - you have to count in the right coordinate system, and in relation to the rocket. :)

Read the list of coordinate systems.

This problem must also be solved in instantaneous coordinates and velocities. IN MOMENTARY, so I see. :)

In general, here is just an example of how a wrong (understood):) is not solved correctly.

And finally, on page 13:

SProgrammer wrote >>

Ha, and most importantly :)) Forgot. The initial velocity of the rocket is not specified. And if it is ... Anyway. Here's an example of what will happen if the question is not completely clear and correct.

You're hilarious, brother. That's a lot of bullshit to go through in one little post. I'm even a bit taken aback - every question, every statement is nonsense. My dear, it's sad already. You can't show your ignorance in public and be proud of it. "Instantaneous coordinates"? Yeah, that'd be up for a Nobel Prize. Have you tried it? Correct coordinate system? What's that, constitutionally permissible? And where did you learn this word - coordinate system - didn't they tell you that the flight of planes, rockets and rotten eggs does not depend on coordinate system, and that one system can be switched to any other at any time, and that it is like two fingers on the pavement?

Space? Earth's gravity? Don't you know that in space there's no earth's gravity? And that if it's windy, it's better not to go out to pee in the yard? And that planes never turn? And that relative to the rocket, the earth is not round, but square?

This is an example of what happens when a man takes up a subject he shouldn't be taking up. And speaks on the subject, in which he has not a clue. Started for good, ended for bad. Thank you, darling, you did all the work for me. You invented the punishment, and you're the one that got yourself whipped. Long live self-criticism! :-)))

Zen >> :

the topicstarter started making money himself after he switched to fxcm.

they teach to work on reversals - they even give signals (my friend said they are good).

or maybe it's just a coincidence

there, they teach to add funds to the deposit immediately after an open losing position instead of stops

i wish there were more such traders on the market

Yurixx писал(а) >>

He's a ghost. And has already disappeared. Waiting for the next appearance under the nickname T, probably......))))

LeoV писал(а) >>
And I enjoyed it. I didn't think a conversation that started out so seriously would turn into such fun. :-)

LeoV писал(а) >>

He's a ghost. And has already disappeared. Waiting for the next appearance under the nickname T, probably......))))

Flying to Mars for the clock at the speed of light ;)

Swetten >> :

No one has responded... Sad...

Go to Correct Calculation of Currency Indices, there were a lot of ideas on the subject.

From the resulting indices you can get any pairs that don't even exist.

Thank you.

Here's a question: There are three CU's: A, B and C. I want to try how they will work together, in pairs and simultaneously.

We get the options:

1. AB;

2. AC;

3. BC;

4. ABC;

And if there are 14-15 of them, how do I combine them, assuming that two or three will be working at the same time?

Can someone explain it to me in a clear way on the fingers? Or the question is not clear?

Help, please!

SProgrammer 13.07.2009 11:47

Ответ на вопос как получается прибыль все наверное уже знают. Типа имеет место разница в пунктах. Принимаем это как конец вопоса. Получаем что-то типа -

Если я буду знать ... то смогу сделать .... и тогда получится, разница в пунктах.

I have not read the whole thread, only the first few pages, but I present my version:

There is a magic wizard with period X during the optimization, we choose X in which there is a profit, forward-slash, another pair-slash, another period-slash (the system is reversible) The problem with the period X - it is good only in the optimization zone and that's if the zone is not very long. The solution is an adaptive wizard that reacts adequately while taking into account (volatility, speed, acceleration, correlation between symbols, something else [this is still under research/development]).

Response:

If I know (I'm more inclined to find\create/assemble) an adequate adaptation algorithm (which given all the above in rollover mode will produce profits on the vast majority of instruments, periods) then I can make (a very diversified EA that uses the pairs with the most stable results) and then it will work out, difference in pips.

searching for such an algorithm may seem like a needle in a haystack, but doing some simple research (any idea I check using all available instruments in the terminal for the whole available period (from 1999 or later, depending on availability of quotes)) I come up with very strange results.

Added:

By the way, I am more and more inclined to believe that the relationship (mutual positioning) of currency indices should be at the heart of this adaptation.

Swetten >>

And if there are 14-15 of them, how do you combine them, assuming that two or three will be working at the same time?

Svetlana, do you know how many comes out? 15!/ (3!12!) = 13*14*15/(1*2*3) = 455 combinations - that's if three each. If two of each, it comes out to 105.

Attached is a little script. Please correct it if you need, it's a simple algorithm. Here combinations of three.

Files:
Reason: