First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 35

Magnatis >>:

Я очень рад, что вы и останетесь в толпе "вечно ищущих" и "прогнозирующих". Успехов вам!

It is a pity that you did not continue with your thoughts on the subject at hand, but went straight to my person.

Well, beautiful princess, you are full of intelligence, you are the best! All will be well!

What makes you think that martin is a bad thing?

You said yourself that you refill.

You still don't understand my question, is it all about the signal?

Magnatis >>:

Мда... Вам это просто не дано видимо. Причём интересно – отвечал кому-то, что мартина нет. Всё пусто – "А по сути игра против тренда, с мартингейлом, вход на ослаблении тренда...".

И ещё, ребятки: Мне решительно безразлично ваше недоверие. Но посмотрите как оно выглядит: задаёте вопросы, когда я на них отвечаю (да, лишь вектор поисков, больше не хочу), вы говорите "фу, ернуда какая, так невозомжно" или какую-нибудь фигню "а, ну это мартин".

You are the one criticising everyone here and not responding to anything, beautiful princess. You brought your "Fi" to us. You are the best.

Magnatis >>:

Мда... Вам это просто не дано видимо. Причём интересно – отвечал кому-то, что мартина нет. Всё пусто – "А по сути игра против тренда, с мартингейлом, вход на ослаблении тренда...".

И ещё, ребятки: Мне решительно безразлично ваше недоверие. Но посмотрите как оно выглядит: задаёте вопросы, когда я на них отвечаю (да, лишь вектор поисков, больше не хочу), вы говорите "фу, ернуда какая, так невозомжно" или какую-нибудь фигню "а, ну это мартин".

As for not trusting me, I know very well that it is possible to make a lot of money in Forex, as for not trusting you personally, you are not selling me anything, so I do not care, but try to catch the essence of your strategy, if it exists, I will try, I have nothing to lose in any case, Advisor on the alert :)

ChachaGames >>:

С чего Вы взяли что мартин - это плохо?

Вы сами говорили, что доливаете.

Мой же вопрос так и не поняли, вся фишка в сигнале?

The trick is the signal, yes. Although, after that conclusion "You said yourself you were refilling."=I use martin, I don't feel like replying to you at all. I don't understand how you read? How could you read it like that? I don't know...

Magnatis >>:

Фишка в сигнале, да. Хотя, после такого вывода "Вы сами говорили, что доливаете."=я использую мартин, мне вообще не хочется вам отвечать. Не пойму, как вы читаете? Как можно было так понять? Не знаю...

Well it's a matter of religion (practically) you can fill up more than the first bet, I didn't say that martin is the main point of your strategy

Vita >>:

Это вы всех здесь критикуете и ничего не отвечаете, прекрасная принцесса. Вы донесли свое "Фи" до нас. Вы лучше всех.

I don't care what you think about trends and what you trade based on. I get asked how I do it and what I think :) Thanks for the compliments.

I don't get on any more :) seems to have set the record straight, what is the return on your strategy? does 100% a week do? or is it a low risk classic and 30% a year?

Why do you need a championship? After all, having such a system should not worry about money. Although I am not judging...

ChachaGames >>:

Хорошо это вопрос религии (практически) долить то ведь можно и больше, чем первая ставка, я не говорил, что мартин основная фишка вашей стратегии

I always normalise the risk. I always have a certain percentage of my deposit at risk.

Reason: