[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 809

jelizavettka:

Are you disappointed?

it's just not right.

it does not inspire stability) how much has already been dug up

and illan dak even horror as villagers blindly believe in it) for me it's easier to handmade 50 percent a day than illan) but then, too plums will be, again, no stability)

7Konstantin7:

it's not what it looks like.

does not inspire stability)

well.... Work and work on the ideas and you'll be fine)

jelizavettka:

Well.... Work and work on the ideas and you'll be fine)
yeah hope lives on)

7Konstantin7:

it's just not right.

not inspiring stability) how much has been done already

You are dreaming of a perfect grail with no drawdowns, but they do not exist. You are dreaming of a perfect grail with no drawdowns, but there is no such thing. It's like a picky bride, while the young one is looking for suitors and can't stop at one. And when she gets older, she is ready to marry anyone, but no one wants her.)

khorosh:
Roman is about to make a million on the demo, and you keep saying there's no stability. As for the brokers, they are not so lucky if they do not have any slippage.

There is stability, it just takes a long time to get there.

you can trade like Roman, but I can't afford it)

You need 60 thousand rubles and you need to load a few owls on different accounts with settings like Roman's...

only for different currencies for example

you may make at least 300,000 rubles a year.

but these are also big risks, unaffordable)

i can't afford it ... i do not know how to trade small stuff ... i do not think so ...)

khorosh:
Roman is about to make a million on his demo, and you keep saying that there is no stability. You are dreaming of some perfect grail with no drawdowns, but there is no such thing.
Yeah! I'd say it's like a girl waiting for a prince on a white horse, just like Kostya is waiting for a no-breakdown owl!

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, hope lives.)

As long as one lives, hope lives too) I would advise you to study programming - it is very interesting and.... The efficiency, speed of implementation and quality of ideas will increase many times over.

jelizavettka:

As long as one lives, so does hope) I would advise you to study programming - it is very interesting and.... The efficiency, speed of realization and quality of ideas will increase many times.
I know how to do some things already) it's an acquired skill, you will learn everything in time as you trade and think about systems)

7Konstantin7:
Yes I already know something ) it's worked out by itself, with time you learn everything, once you trade and think systems)

Well done! And you said you don't know how to do it at all)

jelizavettka:

Well done! And you said you didn't know how to do it)

Thank you)

I've been working with the mt5 code lately, I've even added some nice stuff to it)

i got addicted to mt5 because of the multicurrency tester) but i got my own roaches there as well, like on mt4 ... i got my hands on it :D

Reason: