First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 31

Grand >>:
Средняя продолжительность сделки? Не возникает ли конфликтов с ДЦ?

1-3 transactions a day... You can do it more often :) That depends on your style. "I've never had any conflicts with DCs :)

SergNF >>:

Попробую порассуждать сам с собой. :)

Эквивалентно ли утверждение "тренд движение вверх закончилось" утверждению "будет движение вбок или вниз"? При условии, что существуют только три направления движения.

Do you want the directions to be three? You could. But it's more complicated that way :)

• If the trade goes your way, move it to the next day - the odds are in your favour. Expect to exit the next day near an objective point. A sudden gap provides an excellent opportunity to take profits. Focusing on just one entry or one exit per day reduces the pressure.
  • If your entry is correct, the market should shift favourably almost immediately. It may come back to check or even slightly outperform your entry, but that's a good thing.
  • Don't carry a losing position through the night. Get out and play a better position the next day.
  • A strong close signals a strong opening the next day.
  • If the market does not perform as you expected, exit on the first pullback.
  • If the market suddenly offers you a big profit, take it before the close.
  • If you're in a long and the market closes in a sideways trend, indicating a lower opening the next day, move your stop or exit the trade. Play a better position the next day.
  • Always try to secure a trade by moving a stop!
  • Use tight stops when swing trading (wider stops when trading in a trend).
  • The aim is always to minimise risk and create a "breakeven".
  • If in doubt, get out! You have lost your road map and your game plan!
  • Place your orders during the market.
  • If the trade doesn't work, exit on the first pullback.
  • WAIT!

Here's a list of rules on this method, see yours have you?

TheVilkas >>:
я знал что вы не поймете. )

Your failed attempt at insult has been understood. The question for you is: "What did you want to achieve with that?"

ChachaGames >>:

Я УЖЕ зарабатываю, и зарабатывал до того как узнал от вас что-то.

Don't take my question as an accusation that you don't know how to make money :) I meant "using the information you got from me and the man with the boat"? Why are programmers so uppity? :)

ChachaGames >>:
  • Если сделка идет в вашу сторону, перенесите ее на следующий день – вероятность в вашу пользу. Ожидайте выхода на следующий день около объективной точки. Внезапный гэп предоставляет превосходную возможность взять прибыль. Сосредоточение только на одном входе или одном выходе в день уменьшает давление.
  • Если ваш вход правилен, рынок должен благоприятно сдвинуться почти сразу. Он может вернуться, чтобы проверить или даже немного превысить ваш вход, но это хорошо.
  • Не переносите проигрышную позицию через ночь. Выйдите и сыграйте более лучшую позицию на следующий день.
  • Сильное закрытие сигнализирует о сильном открытии на следующий день.
  • Если рынок не работает так, как Вы ожидали, выходите на первом же откате.
  • Если рынок внезапно предлагает Вам большую прибыль, берите ее до закрытия.
  • Если Вы в лонге, а рынок закрывается в боковом тренде, указывая на более низкое открытие на следующий день, передвиньте стоп или выходите из сделки. Играйте лучшую позицию на следующий день.
  • Всегда пытайтесь обезопасить сделку, передвинув стоп!
  • Используйте плотные стопы, когда торгуете свингами (более широкие стопы при торговле в тренде).
  • Цель всегда состоит в том, чтобы минимизировать риск и создавать “безубыточность”.
  • Если сомневаетесь – выходяте! Вы потеряли дорожную карту и свой план игры!
  • Размещайте ваши ордера во время рынка.
  • Если сделка не работает, выходите на первом откате.
  • ЖДИТЕ!

Вот список правил по этой методе, посмотрите ваши есть?

I read it. The last point resonated the most :) But just waiting is stupid. There's a trick to what to wait for :) Everything else is pretty much irrelevant to my strategy.

TheVilkas >>:

вы мешаете нормальному разговору. Имейте уважение.

Magnatis wrote >>

Shoo!

I think "shoo" needs to be said to you here. I've reread this whole thread and found some very interesting ideas here. But reading nonsense in the last ten(!) pages, no, I'm sorry. If you want to talk or boast ("Oh, I'm so smart and everyone else is stupid"), then you've come to the wrong place. At least choose another thread (euroflood or straight to YUMOR), but not here. If I were the moderators, I'd have already taken the last ten pages of flooding out of the thread (or moved them).

Necron >>:

По-моему "брысь" здесь нужно сказать вам.

So tell me :)

Why are you all so deflated? Such silence, as if there was nothing to say :)

It's just that the system is as simple as riding a bike. You'll get all banged up before you ride it :)
Reason: