[Archive!] WRITING A COUNTRY TOGETHER!!! - page 14

Roman, for dumbasses, please explain the logic of index calculation.

And by the way, didn't you accidentally lose brackets (highlighted in red):

USD = ( -(iClose("EURUSD",NULL,0)-iMA("EURUSD",NULL, Period_MA,0,1,0,0))-(iClose("GBPUSD",NULL,0)-iMA("GBPUSD",NULL, Period_MA,0,1,0,0))+
(iClose("USDJPY",NULL,0)-iMA("USDJPY",NULL, Period_MA,0,1,0,0)) ) /iClose("USDJPY",NULL,0);

And why use this:

... iClose("EURUSD",NULL,0)*iClose("USDJPY",NULL,0) why not just use iClose("EURJPY",NULL,0)

Thanks to the guys - especially Roman - very tempting idea - we will check it out

alderru >> :

And by the way, did you accidentally lose the brackets (highlighted in red):

No, I haven't. The last division only applies to USDJPY as USD in this case is in the numerator, not the denominator.

I will explain the logic later, no time now :(

Proposal ...: as your logic, write the same indictor for other EUR and USD pairs.... this one is for EUR0-dollar as I understand it

sllawa3 >> :
Proposal ...: As your logic, write the same for other pairs with EUR and USD.... it is as I understood for EUR0-dollar

No, it is not for EURUSD, it is for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPJPY.

The main thing is to keep 6 pairs and the indicator idea will be saved and the relationships will not deteriorate.

Describe the logic...your arithmetic is not clear to everyone...

WHO WILL TAKE THE TROUBLE TO ADD THE REMAINING PAIRS ? ( MAKE A MULTICURRENCY AS LONG AS THE EUR/USD)
Files:
qqwom.1.mq4  21 kb

sllawa3 писал(а) >>
WHO WILL TAKE THE TROUBLE TO ADD THE REMAINING PAIRS ? ( MAKE MULTICURRENCY AS FOR NOW ON EURA-USD )

Tried to get a handle on the EA, but some questions have arisen

1. What does this !NumberOfBarOpenLastPos(NULL,DELAYB,OP_BUY) ==0

2. OrderModify with an error, I understand that the OrderSend() function has been copied and renamed. But the magician in OrderModify() is not used.

3. there may be an error with the loop, it stopped early, and the reference to the order is still ongoing

this is a prohibition on reopening in the current bar. the cycle kinda ends after the orders are closed

OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,slip,Violet); // close position
}
//......................................................
break;
}
}
----

Actually this is a rough cut of a much more complex Expert Advisor (160 kilos)... ...so it may be a typo ... it is just an example ... (to check working capacity)

i.e., minimum conditions ( only direction and Stoch levels. one FF) together with the above described indicator... and adding a magik is a minute thing... if it doesn't work

Vinin >> :

Tried to get a handle on the EA, but some questions have arisen

1. What does this !NumberOfBarOpenLastPos(NULL,DELAYB,OP_BUY) ==0

2. OrderModify with an error, I understand that the OrderSend() function has been copied and renamed. But the magician in OrderModify() is not used.

3. there may be an error with the loop, it ended early, and the reference to the order is still ongoing

1. Victor, probably this is not the right place, !NumberOfBarOpenLastPos(NULL,DELAYB,OP_BUY) ==0 I don't know why. There is no such a line in indicator.

2 .Magik, I know there is, I've just never tried it before.

3. I won't argue with the third one, maybe it's true.

Reason: