Working with your hands is better - page 10

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Leonid, how can I argue with you? There will always be additional conditions that we have not taken into account.

That's what I'm saying, the last, real and correct criterion to evaluate the performance of a TS or trader, is not the number of pips or the number of thousands of dollars, but the number of percentages in a certain period of time.....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

That's what I'm saying, that the "last, real and correct criterion for evaluating the work of the TS or trader" is not the number of pips or the number of thousands of dollars, but the number of percentages over a certain period of time.....))))

And if the MM is an office. And it serves 10 traders? :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

MM is a separate issue. MM can lead to losses altogether. You have to separate these things.

MM and TS are not separable things. Or rather they can be somehow adjusted in relation to each other, but not cardinally....)))

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

What if MM is an office. And serves 10 traders? :)

In essence it's not fucking....)))

"последний, реальный и правильный критерий оценки работы ТС или трейдера" это не колличество пунктов и не колличество тысяч долларов, а коллличество процентов за определённый промежуток времени

Well, in the long run this is the right thing to do, of course. Nevertheless, all other things being approximately equal, I would prefer to do 100% per year with 10 thousand points rather than one thousand. Simply because 10 thousand points gives more room for system adjustments than just one thousand.

LeoV писал(а) >>

MM and TC are not separable things. Or rather they can be regulated somehow, but not dramatically....)))

That's fine. It's settled. It's all cleared up. :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Well, in the long run this is the right thing to do, of course. Nevertheless, all other things being approximately equal, I would prefer to do 100% per year with 10 thousand points rather than one thousand. Simply because 10 thousand pips gives more room for system adjustments than just one thousand.

OK, so is it the same 100% a year but with a 1000 points profit with a 100 points drawdown or 10000 points profit with a 1000 points drawdown?

LeoV >> :

I don't agree, because there must be a different MM for each TS. If the MM is different the profit will be different and the drawdown will be different. When profit increases in kollicity of points, drawdown may increase in kollicity of points, respectively in kollicity of percents and it's not guaranteed that it will increase adequately to each other, respectively, the drawdown may increase more in relation to profit ....)))

There is such system:) You open in different directions, count your profit when you lock again. And there is a drawdown and there seems to be a profit on the depo:)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

That's fine. It's a deal. It's all cleared up. :)

Not yet. You answer the question.

LeoV wrote(a) >> same 100% a year but at 1000 pips profit with 100 pips drawdown or 10000 pips profit with 1000 pips drawdown?

LeoV >> :

OK, then the same 100% a year, but at 1000 pips profit with a 100 pips drawdown or 10000 pips profit with a 1000 pips drawdown?

I don't know what to tell you. I don't know what to tell you and you'll get out of it anyway :)

Reason: