A trillion dollars - how much is that? - page 5

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

I'm sorry, but you didn't read the brochure for this EA carefully,

let's put the question another way:

Who has modeled this problem in the MQL-language?

The EA has nothing to do with the problem, it has a totally different model and we are not talking about the EA. I meant the fact that you give in the description ready-made solution to this problem, quote the text from the book with this solution and do not specify the source from which you took the text and the solution. In addition to copyright violation, it is also not decent from a scientific point of view, a claim to some kind of science, some evidence and used literature is not specified.

Maximus_genuine >> :

many forum members who do not consider themselves progamists have placed meaningful (and more than one!) scripts in the Code Base,

informative - it means you can apply this approach after creative modification, benefiting from it, how to creatively

it is written in the comments to the 'Precipice' advisor, read it carefully!

And the fact that the script, placed in the Code Base should immediately bring a million $$$$$$$$$, sorry, but this is the dream of a 20-year-old teenager!

I asked for a reason: Why make Code Base a dumping ground? What profit can your meaningful but useless script do, which you brag about in all newsgroups?

Who hasn't seen this pithy advisor, I suggest you take a look. It's called "mama darahaya" - no code, just content :)

Integer >> :

The Expert Advisor has nothing to do with this problem, it is a different kind of simulation, and we are not talking about the Expert Advisor. It is about the fact that you give in the description ready-made solution of this problem, quote the text from the book with this solution and do not specify the source from which you took this text and solution. In addition to copyright violation, and not decent from a scientific point of view, a claim to some kind of science, some evidence and used literature is not specified.

Soapy-washy, I'm starting all over again...

on page 3 of this thread in the middle I wrote what connection there is between this advisor and this problem.

in other words:

we have two players with initial capitals,

they effectively play against each other, probability p is deposit increase for the 1st player, absorption probability is DC enrichment

if use additional filtering heuristics then market entry probability in this EA will practically

If you use additional filtering heuristics then market entry probability in this EA will practically coincide with p-probability,

Soapy Soap, I'm starting all over again...

zxc >> :

I asked for a reason: Why turn the Code Base into a dumping ground? How can your meaningful but useless script, which you brag about in all the threads, do any good?

Who hasn't seen this informative EA, I advise you to watch it. It's called "mama daraja" - there is no code, only content :)

"I advise you to check the comments on the Expert Advisor, which recommend using additional filtering heuristics.

and specific stats are given :-o)

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

Soapy-whisky, I'm starting all over again...

On page 3 of this thread in the middle I wrote what connection there is between this advisor and this task.

in other words:

we have two players with initial capitals,

they effectively play against each other, probability p is deposit increase for the 1st player, absorption probability is DC enrichment

if use additional filtering heuristics then market entry probability in this EA will practically

If you use additional filtering heuristics then market entry probability in this EA will practically coincide with p-probability,

I'm starting all over again...

Your Honor, don't talk about the advisor! We're talking about something else - the solution you quote in the EA's description.

Maximus_genuine >> :

"I suggest you look at the comments on this EA, which recommend using additional filtering heuristics.

>>)

That's what it's all about - one content. And the content is stolen... Let's see... Just a second... Yeah, here it is: From the movie "Gladiator" :)

What are you talking about? It's all from the alphabet here and there! Where's the source? (c) )))))

Eh, it's a shame to have such a quiet thread. I don't want to get into personalities, who spoiled it all with their poems. Wouldn't be the first time.

Please ask the moderators to delete all the posts from the poems on page 3 onwards. Before that, the thread was absolutely on-topic, but the poems and beyond are nothing but flub and flam.

I hope no one will have any objections to this :)

zxc >> :

Please ask the moderators to delete all the posts from the poems on page 3 onwards. Before that, the thread was absolutely on-topic, but the poems and beyond are nothing but flub and flam.

I hope nobody will have any objections to that :)

I think this thread was started as a flood, so I have a trillion dollars worth of football field well flood. I thank the moderator, my opinion is not the final authority, and maybe someone needs it for trade, you should know which warehouse to prepare for the storage of money. And if they don't trash here, they will trash somewhere else, and there might be some serious guys who will solve some problems ... I'm done (I'm happy for you :)

Reason: