Evidence of hacking - page 10

Prival >> :

and I covered the toilets with them in 1994. You can go to Lebyazhye near St. Petersburg and see if the barrack we lived in is still there.

By the way this method and device was created by order of RFNC, so it's not quite rubbish.

Patent it and propose to RFNC a better method and device. they will be glad to buy it out from you, for a very good price. if it's so simple and easy for you.

The thing is, I don't patent custom designs. Why would I need a few hundred patents that don't generate income? And lately I don't need to register anything at all. Legislation doesn't require it, it's enough to be able to prove authorship.

By the way this method and device were created by order of RFNC, so it's not quite rubbish.

I'm not saying it's rubbish, you've got it wrong.

gip писал(а) >>

And if you look at the law on legal protection of software for electronic computing machines and databases, in this section you can't register the copyright on the "method".

That's what I mean. Programs (algorithms) can't be patented, only registered.

http://www1.fips.ru/wps/wcm/connect/content_ru/ru/documents/departmental_documents/pravila_utv_pr_posp/pravila_gos_reg_dog

If you have worked with patent law, you know perfectly well how to circumvent patents. Having knowledge in this area, I think you will agree that bypassing a simple registered algorithm is no problem at all.

P.S. Come on, there's nothing to fight about. I posted the patent. The only more or less legal proof of authorship (and it's often questionable). But AIS displays a screenshot and finds it sufficient to accuse someone of something and someone else. At the same time, he immediately demands an apology. He is never going to apologize to anyone and never will. Even to Rashid, he has never apologized but merely thanked (in a condescending manner, as if we are all here, ...., and he is the only one who is white and fluffy). Although I think the situation is very unpleasant for Rashid as well.

They are fed up with wasting their time on a fool who cannot coding (I have tried to explain him (Isa) how to make out their programs, but he does not care), cheap PR like he has something precious on his computer. I'm sure Integer has 1000 times more and more valuable information.

I'd better take care of my tics, I'm on holiday and am wasting time on this nonsense.

gip that patent that I posted was a demand by the RFNC to formalize ownership rights. I would not even do this, because back in 1994 I realized that it was a waste of time (they introduced a fee for registration). All right, thanks for the discussion. Good luck with trends and accurate market entries.

Prival >> :

..I'm sure that Integer has 1000 times more and more valuable information...

And I'm sure Integer will never reach into anyone's pocket for any information.

By the way, what is the point of the argument? The picture or the article? I don't get it.

HideYourRichess >> :
By the way, what is the point of contention? The picture or the article? I don't get it.

Everything. From pictures, to articles, to antivirus skins, to patents... Another year or so and there'll be a branch called "The Great Encyclopaedia of Russia".

gip >> :

...And lately there is no requirement to register anything at all. Legislation does not require it, the ability to prove authorship is enough....

1. WHERE DID THIS INFORMATION COME FROM, NOT FROM AIS? (the biggest nonsense, today, I have only seen from the author of the branch)

2. I KNOW WHO STOLE ALL HIS INFORMATION FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE THREAD (LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT) https://c.mql4.com/forum/2009/05/1_12.jpg YOU WILL SEE A HIRED AGENT!!!

BARS >> :

About everything. From pictures - going to the article - antivirus skins - patents... another year or so and there'll be a branch called "The Great Encyclopedia of Russia"

"The Great Russian Otupedia"

four2one >> :

2. I KNOW WHO STOLE ALL HIS INFORMATION FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE THREAD (LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOT) https://c.mql4.com/forum/2009/05/1_12.jpg YOU WILL SEE A HIRED AGENT!!!

So which line to look at ?

four2one >> :

1. WHERE DID THIS INFORMATION COME FROM, NOT FROM AIS? (the biggest stupidity, today, I've only seen from the author of the thread)

For the especially gifted I will tell: the information is contained in texts of laws. You go to the Consultant+ site and read it. The law in question is very short and you should be able to read it, which should be enough for you....

Re-explanation.

The thumbnails I created showing part of my code were stored only:
1. on my computer;
2. on this website in my personal profile.
Legitimate use of my data by third parties in both cases is excluded.
The moderator made it clear that most likely, my thumbnail was attached to his article by the article author.
Accidents he, the moderator, almost excluded.

Therefore, my confidential data became available to a third party n

The fact that my confidential data was clearly used by a third party is evidence of an offence.

Don't you realise that this is nonsense?

Breaking into a computer to steal a primitive picture, and then putting it on public display for the author to see, is bullshit.

Reason: