Signals

I have mt4 open on a vps server 24/5. My question is , will the signals still copy if i have multiple accounts ? 

valuehunter:

I have mt4 open on a vps server 24/5. My question is , will the signals still copy if i have multiple accounts ? 

1 MT4 platform by account/signal.

Can i check which signal providers are using a breakout strategy also around the hedge test indicator  !

artsedge:
Can i check which signal providers are using a breakout strategy also around the hedge test indicator  !
No you can't. We are not allowed to talk about any specific signal on the forum. Sorry.

Am unable to start to subscribe to a free trader " Cent Account " but no problem with other signal providers.

Por falta de tiempo para realizar operaciones ahora mis señales han sido archivadas y no se como hacer para que aparezcan nuevamente las señales... gracias...

JR2014:

Por falta de tiempo para realizar operaciones ahora mis señales han sido archivadas y no se como hacer para que aparezcan nuevamente las señales... gracias...

Please post in English on this forum, or preferably you can use the Spanish section.

My signs have been closed for lack of time to operate in demo, please indicate how I could get back to give signal ... Thanks

JR2014:
My signs have been closed for lack of time to operate in demo, please indicate how I could get back to give signal ... Thanks

You have to write to ServiceDesk.

Reason: