An arbitration grail is found - page 11

ivandurak >> :

They say that the difference reaches 100 points, and it's easier to make cross rates and cook them in one pot.

If I am a Ruble/Bucks trader, when buying Rubles, the swap should be positive and at the same time I open a Ruble Bubbles futures on the RTS, so I get a 50-dollar yearly interest for my leverage. If you can borrow from a bourgeois bank and cannot earn money there, you can use the same principle for a human loan, so screw the domestic banks with their 20.

>> Yes, something along those lines.

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

Can I ask you for your IcyQ to find out if we are talking about the same thing?

I don't have an ICQ for security reasons. We're talking about the same thing, believe it or not, I'll post it shortly.

vtoroe_dyxanie >> :

I don't have an asi for security reasons. We are talking about the same thing, believe it or check it out, I'll post it soon.

>> OK, waiting.

I did not advertise, I offered to discuss my strategies.

The prices are answers to visitors' questions.

About mashing is your own personal opinion.

Where are the strategies????? Let's discuss... Without them, without stats, without tests, without even pictures, what is there to discuss ??????? Where is there anything to discuss?

If there is a price, then we are talking about a sale, and this thread is just PR and advertising for that sale. Familiarise yourself with the forum rules.

Opinion personal, but very confident, stupid rarely get rich, and clever enough to come up with, fucking strategy know how to find money for the depo, - it's much easier. h.t.c.

Figar0 >> :

Where are the strategies????? Let's discuss... Without them, without stats, without tests, without even pictures, what is there to discuss ??????? Where is there anything to discuss?

If there is a price, then we are talking about a sale, and this thread is just PR and advertising for that sale. Familiarise yourself with the forum rules.

Opinion personal, but very confident, stupid rarely get rich, and clever enough to come up with, fucking strategy know how to find money for the depo, - it's much easier. h.t.d.

I'll post the stats later.

While I have given some figures, I wonder what people think about it, maybe someone also knows about it, here's a girl who says she knows.

I wrote to anyone who is interested, please do not hesitate to contact me. Where about the sale?

I didn't advertise, I offered to discuss my strategies.

How can you discuss something that doesn't exist...

If anyone has seen the strategy description here, point the finger where it is...

nen >> :

How can you discuss something that doesn't exist...

If anyone has seen the description of the strategy here, point the finger where it is...

I described just in general terms, who knows he will understand what I mean, I would like to know if there are such. Details and statistics and trading on demo will appear in time.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

I will post the statistics later.

So far I've given some figures and wondered what people think about it.

I wrote to anyone interested, write in ashi. Where's the selling part?

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

All right, sweet lady, I'll answer all your questions.

The grail is for sale.

In icikyu it's a question of exchanging money for technology.

Arbitrage cost 1000 dollars,

The second $10,000.

Why sell, because there is no money on deposit.

Wouldn't sell that way, naturally.

Hm.

WalkMan >> :

>> Hm.

The topic was created for the purpose of discussion. As the discussion progressed, I was asked this question, and that's why the thread became an advertisement? Then if you delete the post will the topic cease to be an advertisement?

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

The topic was created for the purpose of discussion. As the discussion progressed I was asked this question, and that is why the topic became an advertisement? Then if you delete the post will the topic cease to be an advertisement?

Just go here. It tells you what fate awaits the thread.

Reason: