An arbitration grail is found

Good afternoon. There is a certain arbitrage . Main characteristics.

The probability that the trade will be profitable 72 percent

The maximum possible profit / maximum possible loss in 1 transaction 6.5

The test as you understand I can not put anywhere testerovat, all explained strictly mathematical so that the test on the history is not necessary.

I have also the locked grail, unfortunately these trades unfortunately banned but may split the position to different brokerage companies with profit decreasing but prasadka remains the same less than 1 per cent. All the same strictly mathematical all doubts will fall away with clarification.

I do not know how to use this service.

ICQ 952 614

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

The test as you know can not put anywhere testerovat, everything is explained strictly mathematically so that the test on the story is not necessary.

If I wanted to use my robot, I would probably use an antiplatelet. If I wanted to use an antiplatelet, I would probably use an antiplatelet of some kind.

Whom it is interesting write here or

ICQ 952 614

Mathematically - is it how? Explain.

//---------------------------------------

So you are selling your "lockyrovac grail" without even knowing it - that so far almost nothing has been banned anywhere.

So you haven't even tested it in mt4? Weird sale...

Post a test of this grail. At least from the tester.

Either commentary on the subject and a test of both, or the subject is scrapped without conversation.

rid >> :

Mathematically - how is that? Explain.

//---------------------------------------

So you're selling your "loquiar grail" without even knowing it - that there's hardly anything banned anywhere yet.

So you haven't even tested it in mt4? Weird sale...

Put up a test of this grail. At least from the tester.

Conventional strategies are based on certain patterns of price behaviour that may change, my strategy is based on a pattern that does not change. That is, it's a mathematical pattern.

The thing is that just yesterday I finished my research on it. It doesn't need to be tested.

sayfuji >> :
Either commentary on the topic and test both, or the topic is scrapped without discussion.

MT does not allow to test multicurrency TS. What kind of comments please ask, I will answer as far as possible.

Дело в том что только вчера я закончил его исследование. Он не нуждается в тестировании.

This needs to be nailed down somewhere

What does this have to do with multicurrency? At least post the "locking" grail test!

Locking positions in mt4 can be tested without any problems.

Otherwise all of you will think that you're selling your developments, without even understanding the difference between the lock and the hedge...

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

Conventional strategies are based on certain patterns of price behaviour that can change, my strategy is based on a pattern that does not change. That is, it is a mathematical pattern.

The thing is, I just finished researching it yesterday. It doesn't need to be tested.

I'm sorry - what nonsense. Everything needs testing. And certainly not the "mathematical regularity" claim.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

MT does not allow the testing of multi-currency TS.

MTS Portfolio Analyzer

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

The thing is, I just finished researching it yesterday. He doesn't need to be tested.

What does it mean... just finished testing yesterday?

Were there any results on the real or demo? If there were results, what were they and for what period - how many seconds-minutes-hour-days-weeks-months were tested?

Or only mathematical algorithm was tested purely speculatively?

I don't think a genius can be a moron.
Reason: