An arbitration grail is found - page 22

granit77 >> :

Come on! It's not even something to be mad about. The applicant's friendly and cheerful tone, lack of insults, insults and rudeness, was pleasing. The game is the game.

Way to go, Roman Igorevich! Maybe over time, with such a competent approach and you will be able to divorce someone for a couple of grand, or even worse, really think of something worthwhile. Good luck.

>>Thank you))

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

In the course of testing it was revealed that the system is incompatible with serious banks such as saxo, due to some differences in the work with conventional brokers in this regard, the galleys are of no particular value and if I have enough power I will post their descriptions, if anyone is interested.

Didn't you say no fucking testing ?

The gate's oak, the lock's imported - no one's gonna get through? (Goblin.

What about Sberbank?

sab1uk, where do you get these cats?

I almost burst out laughing - did you put him in a jar yourself or feed him there until he grew up (bank interest, my ass!)?

arnautov >> :

Didn't you say not to fucking test it?

The gate's oak, the lock's imported - no-one's getting through? (>> Goblin.

He who does nothing or he who has already done everything is not wrong.

Jingo >> :
what about sberbank?

I don't know, I will have to get acquainted with all the nuances of different brokers. But I think I'll put it off for now.

Neutron >> :

I almost burst out laughing - did you put him in a jar yourself or did you feed him there before he grew up (bank interest, my ass!)?

came across one of these on the net.

Neutron >> :

I nearly burst out laughing - did you put him in a jar yourself or did you feed him there before he grew up (bank interest, my ass!)?

there's cats and inventory for every occasion =)

sab1uk >> :

came across this on the net... saved it came in handy.

It looks like me. :)

Reason: