"Fully automatic deal copier" - page 2

TheXpert >> :
Can I have the link in a private message?

Here is the link to the programme description: http://tradenetsoft.net/lashop/hypertradepro.html

It is sold here in my partner's online shop. As the author of the software, I can give you a good discount.

sand >> :

Here is the link to the program description

That's a bit different to what I want. however, I'll have to think about....

1. How is the authorisation system organised, if any?

2. What is the delay from the time the signal is received until it is applied?

TheXpert >> :

That's a bit different to what I want. however, I'll have to think about....

1. How is the authorisation system organised, if any?

2. What is the delay from the time a signal is received until it is applied?

1. An authorisation system is in place, each user (both senders and receivers) has unique identifiers.

2. The signal transmission delay is very short, not more than a second. The application of the signal takes place by standard trading operations and here the delay does not depend on me.

I have emailed you my address.

sand >> :
E-mailed you my address.

I would also like to have my address in my mailbox for you to look at.

HIDDEN >> :

I would also like to have the address in my personal file for you to look at.

Address sent.

sand >> :

Here is the link to the program description: http://tradenetsoft.net/lashop/hypertradepro.html

It is sold here in the shop of my partner. As the author of the program I can give you a good discount.

In this shop it is written that: "On secondary terminals in parallel with copying transactions can be manual or automatic trading".

How so? Can several EAs work on one chart?

On a master account a trade is opened, the Expert Advisor copies (loss of a few ticks) sends by mail, receives, again loss of a few ticks, the Expert Advisor catches the signal and performs the task (a few more ticks). Not a lot of time will pass until the signal reaches the client.

Pipseweeks are DEAD. Am I right?

If I am wrong, please correct me.

Promotion for sure.

Where's DIDIfyodor?

Sorento писал(а) >>

Promotion for sure.

Where's Deafyodor?

:)

Sorento >> :

Promotion for sure.

Where's Deafodor?

What promotion? I just want to get to the bottom of it! Their shop didn't answer my question. Maybe I'll get an answer here!

>> Does anybody know anything like that. I really need it and I don't want to pay 330 bucks for nothing.

nacben писал(а) >>

What kind of promotion? I just want to get to the bottom of it! Their shop didn't answer my question. Maybe I'll get an answer here!

Does anybody know anything like that? I really need it. I do not want to pay 330 bucks for something I do not understand.

http://dmffx.com/index.php?page=1&subpage=0&content=scopytrades.php

I am not sure I want to pay for it. Other EAs may work on other charts. Of course opening is delayed for the time of order opening in the master account, like in all copying machines, but there are options allowing to open at a good price or not open at all. If you have a multi terminal, there is no copying at all, because it cannot be.

ps. Question. What's better when you in response to your questions are silent, or at least somehow (adequately to questions), but respond?

Reason: