Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 14

You're trying to find something here on the forum, something incomprehensible. but I will say one thing has long been written by many authors, but these authors were just wrong. find their mistakes and you will earn. I passed the key, then solve the puzzle yourself. If you do not want to solve it, send me the money and I will tell you about their mistakes.

firemast >> :
You're here on the forum trying to find something that is not clear. but I will say one thing has long been written by many authors, but these authors were just wrong. find their mistakes and you will earn. I passed the key, then unravel the puzzle yourself. Who doesn't want to solve it? Just give me the money and I'll tell you the mistakes.

You don't need the money, you know the secret of how they print them, so you can share for free.

Breathe through your nose. :)

granit77 >> :

You don't need the money, you know the secret of how it's made, so why don't you give it away for free?

Their mistake is sharing their secrets. :)

Wrong secrets, according to firemast. :)

The right ones cost money. Where's the cash register? Where's the swaaaboooooood cash register? :)

Swetten >> :

>> Well, that's the kind of author you can't have.

What for? You won't sell an elephant that way. :) You should write your own book with the right secrets and sell it for thousands. :)

coaster >> :

Well, that's the kind of author you can't have.

You mean firemast? :)

coaster писал(а) >>
Ну таких авторов - в топку.

Swetten wrote >>

You mean firemast? :)

>> I mean, firemast.

Swetten писал(а) >>

right :)

firemast >> :

right :)

On your demo state (not a tester!) with the right idea may I have a look?

Reason: