Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 3

muravey >> :

I'd appreciate it if you could prove it.)

What's there to prove, there's no such figure in forex.)

BARS писал(а) >>

La la popoli. who asked how much? :)

dns01v wrote >>
Looking for MTS Giving 20% A MONTH STABILIZED with the ability to reinvest every month

If you understand the word 'looking' in the literal sense - like looking on the ground, in corners, in pockets - he's not likely to find it there )))). As I understand it, he is 'looking' in the sense of wanting to buy, as he is unlikely to get it for free. So I asked him.

LeoV wrote :>>

And now I have a question for you -

Tell me how much this MTS????? should cost. ))))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Such systems, and even with small drawdowns (percentage per month), are a luxury the small investor cannot afford. He simply cannot have that kind of money because he is small. If the system allows for much larger drawdowns or has to be constantly readjusted, then of course it is worth less, much less.

I can't imagine a system with drawdowns of a few percent a month. I mean a real one, not a tester one. What a lot of people show in drawings rarely reflects a real failure in equity. Although, of course if you trade 0.1 lot on a 100 K deposit then you may.

I.e. the topicstarter does not specify the basic parameters of the system - risk and permissible drawdown.

registred писал(а) >>

What's there to prove, there's no such thing in forex. :)

My friend, what kind of answer is that?) We are grown up people. With "fairy tale" orders you can open real trades in the wallet markets)

muravey, 10^6 * 1.2^120 ~ 3.18 * 10^15, i.e. 80 times less than yours. This does not make the figure any less huge.

I replied that it was a six-zero sum. ) at least write to ICQ (I'm tired of waiting for it)

FION писал(а) >>

I can't imagine a system with drawdowns of a few percent a month. I mean a real one, not a tester one. What many people show in pictures rarely reflects a real equity failure. Although, of course if you trade 0.1 lot on a 100 K deposit then you may.

I.e. the topicstarter does not specify the main parameters of the system - risk and permissible drawdown.

The drawdown is not important, as I understand it. What matters is the profit - 20% per month. Drawdown - any.

BARS писал(а) >>
I told you, it's a six-zero sum. >> at least write in ICQ ( I'm tired of waiting for you

You're not on my Facebook...(((.

LeoV писал(а) >>

The drawdown is not important, as I understand it. What matters is the profit - 20% per month. The drawdown is any kind of drawdown.

Any drawdown usually ends in a stop-out...

FION писал(а) >>

Any drawdown usually ends in a stop-out...

That's a different question. What is meant is that the drawdown is sane. Not to the MK. And a profit of 20% per month.

Reason: