NFA bans locking from 15 May 2009 - page 43

goldtrader I misspoke a bit. I meant in general terms, about the stock markets.

MrSerj >> :
The exchange is very interesting and highly intellectual work. Just for Russian person. And now we can only dream about it! Though it's all coming to that. :)

Highly intellectual, you say? For 'Russian', then. That is, not for Jews or Armenians.

By the way, what does this have to do with you personally, what is it that makes you so highly intelligent? Maybe you have three college degrees, a successful career, you are fluent in foreign languages, at least in English, the language of business? Although you can't even write Russian.

Here's a very relevant article - http://www.ej.ru/?a=note&id=9479. You may omit politics and try to fit this trishkinskiy caftan on yourself.

MrSerj >> :
I agree with kombat. As long as they feed on other people's grief, ...

Not really...

They are not fuelled by the 'grief of the mentally deprived', for that is not true, and there can't be that many...

;)

And they are fed by faith, which companies have placed on their websites with impunity, for example with slogans like this:

"the biggest direct forex broker"

where in the same sentence, there are two blatant faith-based deceptions and for which Article 159(4) would be available to the authorities.

timbo I did not say that. I simply singled out people who live in Russia. I did not single out any particular nation. There are Jews and Armenians and so on living in Russia. But they all live in Russia, so they are Russians. Right? Or do you think if someone who is not a full-blooded Russian living in Russia is not a Russian?

timbo in Russia has always been famous for its brains. The whole world is after our scientists. Foreign corporations are constantly scanning our country for brains and finding them. What to say, even the President of the Russian Federation talks about it. Except that there is a problem, because in Russia, until recently, Russian minds were not welcomed in their homeland, they immigrated. But I'm not saying that they are purebred Russians, but they live in Russia. :) And there are plenty of equally capable people all over the world. It's just that in Russia the conditions are the most suitable for hard intellectual work. :) Don't think I'm not a racist, for me all people are like people, whether black or white, whether prodigal or yellow etc. The main thing is that they should live according to their conscience. And there are plenty of fools in all nations who think they are smarter than others and can use others for their own profit without regard to what consequences their actions may have on other people.

Are you out of your fucking mind? That's all we need here is a national question.

MrSerj >> :
>> I didn't say that. Simply I have allocated people who live in Russia. I didn't single out any particular nation. Both Jews and Armenians live in Russia. But they all live in Russia, so they are Russians. Right? Or do you think if someone who is not a full-blooded Russian living in Russia is not a Russian?

So the financial markets are not for Americans. "They're so stupid!!!"

And certainly not for the Khohols - let them eat their own lard. Although if a Khohol lives in Russia, he becomes a Russian (by the way, you asked him if he wants to be considered a "Russian") and automatically gets the title of highly intelligent.

You didn't answer about higher education and foreign languages, it seems that your claim to being highly intelligent is based solely on the fact of living in Russia. You must be very proud of the fact of your residence, you've worked hard to achieve it.

timbo what do the stupid and the Americans have to do with it. And what do Khokhlys have to do with it. When I was talking about Russia, not about a particular nation. Yes! There are highly intelligent people living in Russia, but I am not talking about me, but about other people, because I see it. This does not mean that other countries have less intelligent people, but I was talking about Russia. We are digressing from the subject. Let us live in peace. If I offended you in any way or hurt you, I apologize in advance. :)

timbo >> :

Highly intellectual, you say? For 'Russian', then. That is, not for Jews or Armenians.

By the way, what does this have to do with you personally, what is it that makes you so highly intelligent? Maybe you have three college degrees, a successful career, you are fluent in foreign languages, at least in English, the language of business? Although you can't even write Russian.

Here's a very relevant article - http://www.ej.ru/?a=note&id=9479. You may omit politics and try to fit this trishkinskiy caftan on yourself.

timbo, interesting version of the explanation, thank you!

MrSerj >> :
Urain most of the world's population lives below the poverty line.

>>This is a normal distribution "I'm scrappy and stupid and stupid and stupid and stupid." Since among the poor there is a larger percentage of unintelligent people, the kitchen is aimed at them, it is a natural process and natural that everyone gathers information and draws conclusions from it.

It's like the process of initial capital accumulation in the 90s when the pyramids come back in 14 years (cycle),

Well for sure in another form, it's just a jungle beast that's out of fear to be plucked.

Reason: