NFA bans locking from 15 May 2009 - page 16

gip >> :

The task is not a commercial product in terms of complexity. And I don't work for free for a long time. I will give it away for $10.

The price is really reasonable if the lib will handle all possible situations correctly.

It would be good if you could reveal the logic, maybe there will be adjustments.

go ahead and lock as you please

But it would be better to spend effort on developing a subtle analysis for a quality entry into the market to at least reach the breakeven level or take a rare but not a big loss with dignity

sab1uk >> :

go ahead and lock as you please

But it would be better to spend effort on developing a fine analysis for a quality entry into the market to at least reach the Breakeven level or take a rare but not a big loss with dignity

a 'break in the morning flat'

I'll give you a second example, this is MTS, my semi-automatic.

70% to deposit - trading for just under 2 months

There's a lot of locks, too, and they don't get in the way.

and it's got good quality inputs and outputs... if you trace the system screens

--

so whether or not locks are good is a rhetorical question

( i don't like cats, you just don't know how to cook them)

--

you never gave a reasoned example

and i already gave the second one...

YuraZ писал(а) >>

'breaking through the morning flat'

I give you the second example - this is MTS, my semi-automatic

70% to depo - trading just under 2 months

there are locks here too, and they don't interfere, quite the contrary.

and it's got good quality entries and exits... if you follow the system's screenshots

--

so whether locs are good or not is a rhetorical question

--

and I already gave the second one...

The concept of the Mt4 terminal contradicts the real market, namely working with lots is nonsense for the real market. For any number of trades on a single instrument, the position must be ONE. NFA pointed out the lots, but as a result the whole operation of the terminal is floating. Claims should be laid against the developers of the terminal, but they themselves understand that the new correct terminal will displace many analogues (if not all), including those from the banking sector. We will have to rewrite the experts or leave the USA.

YuraZ >> :

'Breaking through the morning flat'.

I'll give you a second example - this is MTS, my semi-automatic.

70% to deposit - trading for just under 2 months

i have lots here, too, and they don't bother me, quite the contrary

and there are good quality entries and exits... if you follow the screenshots of the system

--

so whether or not locks are good is a rhetorical question

--

and i already gave the second one...

that's what i'm saying - locks, locks, locks...

for many pages above i suggested that measures are being taken to reduce volatility caused by low liquidity (busted capitalization)

we are still dependent on their markets and i personally would like to speculate before something more fatal happens to the south

the stock market has an impact on the currency market

I am in favour of any measure that aims to restore liquidity

I am not interested in all sorts of rebounds, jumps, breakdowns, trends, flatts, hard candles and shapes

sak120 >> :

The concept of the Mt4 terminal contradicts the real market, namely working with lots is nonsense for the real market. For any number of trades on a single instrument there should be ONE position. NFA pointed out the lots, but as a result the whole operation of the terminal floated .

nothing is floating... it will just work exactly the same - only without locs

---

who says there has to be one position?

It's not a question of who said what, any rules are made up by people.

for any rules you can make up contradictory ones and justify them by abolishing the first ones

mt4 platform has locs... other platforms don't

on mt4 there is an additional maneuver on others not... that's all

NFA has abolished the loki's, fuck 'em...

they have a mind of their own and not a concern for what is supposedly "TRADING RIGHT WITHOUT A LOCK" .

the markets already banned short positions in autumn, everybody remembers that...

short positions fall2008, conflicted with the interests of " others "

that's all...

in the world everything is done only when someone benefits from it

---

the world is very diverse and there are plenty of brokers with lots

some traders will leave from dealing places that do not have lots to dealing places that have lots

well NFA brokers will leak some traders

---

what difference does it make at all to work with or without locks

the main thing is the result - if you do it better with lots, what is the point of the dispute?

in a statement that... like you can not - like it's bad, and that's it - no arguments ?

---

i don't know why lots are bad!

no one is saying anything but that - lots is rubbish - and swing is good !

i myself think swing is good, especially when i look at the zigzag on the left side of the chart :-)))

---

>> again i myself try to avoid loki, and i prefer swing

Said legislation, accounting and so on. Maybe you want to rewrite international interbank laws? It is worth noting that expert trading (if you contract with a bank rather than a betting agreement with an office) is also in question and most likely banned for Russian banks. In the primary forex market, all trading is done by people only.

sab1uk >> :

that's what i say - lock, lock, lock.

i suggested many pages above that they are taking steps to reduce volatility caused by low liquidity (depressed capitalisation)

we are still dependent on their markets and i personally would like to speculate before something more fatal happens to the south

the stock market has an impact on the currency market

i'm all for any measure that restores liquidity

i'm not interested in rebounds, jumps, breakouts, trends, flatulence, hard candles and shapes

yes, the yusa won't fall and it won't go away... the world's strongest economy

She'll get better, she'll adapt and she'll pull out...

the world would be a very different place if they fell into oblivion and the u.s. empire collapsed.

I don't think the new world will be better off without them...

sak120 >> :

Said legislation, accounting and so on. Maybe you want to rewrite international interbank laws?

What other law, what accounting law?

I thought we were talking about trade technology...

--

who can stop me from opening one brokerage account in one buy account but another in a sell account for the same pair

but trading the same strategy.

NFA will be worried and forbid me to trade in two accounts? :-)))

---

technically there is no difference in principle, except that it is done in two different accounts...

THE SAME LOK... IN PRINCIPLE

---

I'm just talking about the technical side of it!

YuraZ >> :

So tell me in the end someone argue WHY lock is bad!!!

They won't say, because there's nothing to say, but they use it as a screen of "professionalism"

Kick the locke harder, you'll get a better profile... that's the story... :)))

The concept of the Mt4 terminal contradicts the real market, namely the work with lots - this is nonsense for the real market. For any number of trades on a single instrument, the position must be ONE. NFA pointed out the lots, but as a result the whole operation of the terminal is floating. The claim should be made to the developers of the terminal, but they themselves also understand that the new correct terminal will displace many analogues (if not all), including those from the banking sector

Hm... who says that the developments of other "correct" platforms are correct?

If I'm not mistaken, you can see it yourself by the current cases, there is not and has not been a standard for the trading process,

it's only just beginning to develop, and it's only in the context and conditions of a particular country...

And this means that to say that lot trading is a bum and netting is good at least inconsiderate.

Reason: