A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 9

Destr >> :

You can always check my profile now.

All remarks on design and information included - to me in private.

Yes, what else - it would be good to write the approximate rates directly in the table, so that potential clients could choose at once.

BestProgrammers >> :

You can always check my profile now.

All remarks on the design and information of those included are to me in a private message.

Yes, what else - it would be good to write approximate prices in table for potential clients to choose.

Contacts in the table of verified, correct, because all Satop's are.

Corruption won't fly :)

goldtrader >> :

Contacts in the table verified correct, because all have Satop's stand.

>> Corruption will not work :)

Reshetov should not have refused from the list, spread-say offers like renting for 1000 cues per month link).

I think it's a good idea!

I will now give this list to clients if I don't have time

Hi all, it's only a matter of time before something happens ;) - Thanks for putting me on the list.

BestProgrammers писал(а) >>

Any comments on the layout and the information included are to be addressed to me privately.

And what is the reason for such an order of programmers on the list?) Certainly not their skill or skill... If you pretend to impartiality, maybe you should just use the alphabet for arranging the participants by number?

Note a little blunder in the forum profile at the same time. It's not a big deal, but maybe the moderators want to correct it:

Number of posts and comments written by user: 1 (4.16 posts per day) . Find all comments

goldtrader >> :

Adjust the contacts in the table of verified, because everyone has Satop's.

Corruption will not work :)

Done, sorry.

Figar0 >> :

And what is the reason for such an ordering of programmers on the list?) Certainly not due to their skill or skill... If you pretend to be unbiased, maybe you should just use the alphabet for ranking participants by number?

The queue in the list on the front page.

Note a little blunder in the forum profile at the same time. It's not a big deal, but maybe the moderators want to correct it:

Number of posts and comments written by user: 1 (4.16 posts per day). Find all comments

It's fine, it's just that time counts in seconds not in 24 hours. At that time, the nickname had already existed for almost 6 hours ;)

Reshetov >> :

Please blacklist me.

If this was not a joke, please confirm again.

You can be removed from the blacklist at any time if you wish.

BestProgrammers писал(а) >>

The order in the list on the first page.

And what is the reason there?) It's up to you, I don't really care, but a knowledgeable person, looking at such a list, may have a feeling of "customization", and as a consequence mistrust both to the list and to its compilers...

Reason: