A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 3

Add me, I am a newcomer to MQL, but I am a programmer by profession. I used to work at Wealth Lab (Pascal). I trade on 3 markets. Experience since 2002.

I made a huge number of Expert Advisors for myself, now I'm ready for you. Now I have a lot of free time and the desire to write. vasbsm@mail.ru. ICQ 397203172.

Nothing against zfs but I suggest the author stop completing the list after him, now all the people there are authoritative, that's what makes the list valuable at this point, if you continue the value of the list will devalue

I recommend Integer

Mischek >> :

Nothing against zfs but I suggest the author stop completing the list after him, now all the people there are authoritative, that's the value of the list at this point, if you continue the value of the list will devalue

From me I recommend Integer.

Good suggestion.

Alternatively you could make three lists:

1. Authorities (the one we have now).

2. Prospective programmers with no name (like zfx), so that no one is offended.

3. a blacklist.

The main problem is that the lists in the 1st post will soon be impossible to correct,

They will have to be moved to the last page with corrections by copy-paste.

Yes, you can separate the authorities into the Golden Dozen.

poiskspider >> :

TradeProgrammer

>> Dima's name.

>> I support you with both hands!!!

zfs >> :

Add me, I am a newcomer to MQL, but I am a programmer by profession. I used to work at Wealth Lab (Pascal). I trade on 3 markets. Experience since 2002.

I have already made a lot of counsels for myself, now I am ready for you. Now I have a lot of free time and the desire to write. vasbsm@mail.ru. ICQ 397203172.

Hm....... I am also a programmer for over 10 years and have been in the market since 2002, but I just registered here, ........... and now what should I do! ...... .... enroll as an apprentice?! if there are no alternatives!

Have a nice time!

Anyone interested should go here.
http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/7/75/75.htm

Good list and the best part is many of them are willing to work for a piece of sausage!

Infinity >> :

Hm....... I have also been a programmer for over 10 years and have been on the market since 2002, but I recently registered here, ........... and now what to do! ...... .... sign up as an apprentice?! If there are no alternatives!

What do you want to do? Reputation starts working for you after you've worked for it. The golden dozen will be made up of people who are not just competent, but also time-tested.

It would be nice to have a better list. I would like to see it in the form of a table with columns with abstracts, reviews etc., you can't tell at once.

Of course, if the administration were interested, it could be made into a separate category, with moderation to avoid spam, e.g. on top script rights in CodeBase or something similar.

granit77 >> :

What do you do? Reputation starts working for you after you have done a good job for it. The golden dozen will not just include people who are competent, but also those who have stood the test of time.

It would be nice to have a better list. I would like to see it in the form of a table, with columns for abstracts, reviews, etc., not immediately identifiable.

Of course, if the administration is interested, we could put it in a separate category, with moderation to avoid spam, for example, on the rights of the top script in CodeBase or something like that.

I'm not arguing.... it's a good idea, it's a good idea.... .... but on the other hand it makes everyone else just a user, it's not quite right either, ........,... I completely agree, it would be much more convenient to have more detailed information (in the form of a table or something else) rather than just a list.