Stereo Neuro Net - page 11

Maximus_genuine >> :

how will this methodology work on minute M1 charts?

I didn't get to the minute charts, and is it worth it? there are too many spikes, not of substance, which flatten out in the overall picture

blend писал(а) >>

I didn't get to the minute charts, and why should I? There are too many spikes, not of substance, which flatten out in the overall picture

but your study shows annual charts,

but I'm not the deputy director of UBS or Leman Brothers - where are they, by the way?

and I'm not allowed to attach the MTS to the yearly or even monthly timeframe!

the question is what is better to die from - a lot of minor wounds after a battle or a single penetrating one in a battle?

to do this you need to do some research, take two dummies and put them on different TFs, they will bounce back with the same frequency as the blows come out

intuitively, the more hits, the less chance of surviving

in terms of tactical warfare with a superior enemy in order to get as few hits as possible, it is better to divide your small squad into several groups, each for example, can perform 5 operations, and then either die or get stronger, it will form the first line of defense

then comes the classic undying at the genetic level tactical scheme - unsuitable unprofitable individuals destroyed, and suitable remain on the battlefield (oops, breeding)

It is more plastic to drawdowns. In effect, when playing with equity, you are playing with virtual money, not real money, which is psychologically and strategically more profitable.

As a conclusion, loss trades on M1 and profitable ones on H1, the contradiction between a small deposit and a large timeframe disappears.

blend писал(а) >>

... If you have a small deposit and a big timeframe, then the contradiction between the small deposit and the big timeframe disappears.

I know the battle order schemes firsthand...

ok, let's assume trades on M1 are unprofitable

But how should your temperature methodology be applied to the H1 charts?

Alas, not all beautiful things are also useful in practical terms, on the other hand useful knickknacks must be beautiful

I like at least that "temperature" can be precisely calculated for the future, unlike the price

all the weather manipulation should result in a prediction of trending/floating

so far i have been trading without these exact predictions

i have not yet put the H1 down, every step requires effort of will in this pre-New Year's time, i will be away for the holidays, so the H1 is postponed to the end of January

Are you a retired military man? Then you have a big statistical advantage over the others - the ability to follow commands, even if they seem senseless and the general discipline, plus the ability to assess the likely opponent and the risks, that is more than enough to successfully trade on the scheme - losses on M1, profits on H1, but I am not good at discipline and no, no I will run some moose grow in the hope of a return

boys, where can i download the temperature quotes?

Dona_Roza >> :
boys, where can i download the temperature quotes?

>> uh... what part of the territory?

Oh, girls, they're already quoted somewhere, aren't they?

Dona_Roza писал(а) >>
boys, where can you download temperature quotations?

maybe you'd like a coterie over Brazil

where a lot of wild monkeys live?

blend >> :

I don't think anyone's point of view is likely to change from what I have said....

It will change if you make your point of view (reference point) clear.

.... In practice, the trend includes in some areas what would be called a flat by unbiased price methods, and then the question arises: should these areas be excluded from the calculation of the flat or not? if so, then we come to the ratio 5 to 1

That is the other point of reference and the most valuable thing of all. That's what I'm talking about (the importance of the point of reference).

Reason: