What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 17

lorrainne >> :

Thank you very much for your answer, but if I have two trades open at the moment, can I close them now at the current price? Or is it impossible to do that? I want to close these two trades and delete this EA before it gets worse... Can you please tell me how to close my deals at the current price? Tell me, can't you switch the EA off at night? I mean the computer should be on for 5 days in a row? Thank you for your help.

Oops, sorry, did you say to show you the code? Is this where you put it? Will you really look at it?

I hope you're not trading this EA in real time! I hope you're not trading this EA for real !) The code would be better placed in another thread, of course, because we discuss something different here, so you'll get faster help in sorting things out. If you have any questions, please contact me in person in the infos.

maybe it's a friend of the author of the grail? ))

kosa >> :
maybe it's a friend of the author of the grail? ))

>> hehehehehe)) maybe so ) what's up with the grail ? not yet drained the depot ?

lorrainne >> :
..How to disable trades which were already started by advisor in MT? That is not to disable the Expert Advisor itself, but to fix trades which it conducts and then only to disconnect it...

In case you really are a blonde:

1. Use the Advisors button on the top panel to turn off the Expert Advisor, i.e. prohibit it from trading (it will stop smiling).

2. Manually close trades of the Expert Advisor through the menu of the Terminal button on the top panel. They are closed in the same way as manual trades.

3. right click menu (on the price field) to remove the EA from the chart.

4. The Expert Advisor opens/closes trades only when the computer is on and the terminal is working correctly, which has a connection with the server via the Internet. If you switch off your computer (disconnect the Internet, delete the Expert Advisor, etc.), management of deals stops, but they remain in the same state. Further you have to work with them manually.

granit77 >> :

In case you really are a blonde:

1. Use the Advisors button on the top panel to turn off the Expert Advisor, i.e. prohibit it from trading (it will stop smiling).

2. Manually close trades of the Expert Advisor through the menu of the Terminal button on the top panel. They are closed in the same way as manual trades.

3. through menu of the right button of the mouse (on the price field) to remove the Expert Advisor from the chart.

4. The Expert Advisor opens/closes deals only when the computer is switched on and the terminal that has a connection with the server via the Internet is working properly. If you switch off your computer (disconnect the Internet, delete the Expert Advisor, etc.), management of deals stops, but they remain in the same state. Further you have to work with them manually.

I'm not blonde, but I'm a girl, so there's that)) Thanks to everyone who helped! I'm off to find out more. I apologize again for cutting into your conversation.

And those who helped the girl today will be a lot of happiness and good luck!!!)

lorrainne писал(а) >>
And those who helped the girl today will have a lot of happiness and good luck!!!)

>>Do you think he will?

KimIV >> :

>>Do you think he will?

Alas..., semantic parsing of the thank you suggests that its content is equivalent to the hackneyed "Thank you!"

granit77 писал(а) >>

Alas..., semantic parsing of a thank you suggests that its content is equivalent to the hackneyed "Thank you!".

What if he agrees... :-)

Everything..... Dropped to practically zero. Pity.... Welcome to the real world !
Reason: