Counsellors to whom. Lots of them and for free! - page 8

voltair >> :

Yes, you can as a factor, that's what I do. But would like to do it as an extra discretisation :)

Well, discretisation won't do anything. Everything is relative. You have to optimise the discretisation. That way the factor is better.

Here are the 2 types of oscillators I was talking about...

On the 1st one the prevailing buy trend, blue troughs are the best entry points.

On the 2nd one on the contrary if there are more blue, then the trend is buy and the best entry points are red tops.

I checked by hand the points are perfect, but the main trend is always against the market for some reason, i.e. all strategies seem to be meant for reversal, which makes me think these strategies are unreliable.

So, I am inclined to think that the strategies I have studied are a fitting based on history.

zfs писал(а) >>

Well, discretising it won't do anything. It's all relative. You have to optimise the discretisation. That way the factor is better.

Imho - without research, without trial, it's just an unsubstantiated guess. I think discretisation can give a new quality. It's like replacing black and white with colour.

And the oscilli make a good impression. They confirm my thought (which I don't think I've shared yet) - the vision of the market should be... "stereoscopic". :)

Sharing oscillas? :)

voltair >> :

Imho - without research, without trying, it's just an unsubstantiated guess. I think that discretisation can give a new quality. It's like replacing black and white with colour.

And the oscilli make a good impression. They confirm my thought (which I don't think I've shared yet) - the vision of the market should be... "stereoscopic". :)

Sharing oscillas? :)

You know, I posted it. You put in the strategy you like as zeros and ones. Count the number of factors... enter levels, highs and lows and you get an oscillator based on any factors, I just noticed that they are divided into 2 types, which I presented above. It only remains to determine which type and you will get a handy tool for manual trading. We trade only within a trend or in a channel (if there is no trend). We close as we see fit when the signal changes to the opposite, apparently not immediately.

Give me your favourite strategy - I'll make you an oscillator, identify the type.

zfs писал(а) >>

Well, I did... you put in... levels, highs and lows and you get an oscillator... they are divided into 2 types, which I presented above. ... We trade only in the trend or in the channel (if there is no trend). We close as we see fit when the signal changes to the opposite, apparently not at once.

... Give me your favourite strategy - I will make you an oscillator and determine its type.

Ok, I got it, thanx! And my strategies, I already wrote - do not "fall" under creator.

zfs >> :

>> well, discretising it won't do anything.

Checked it out, it doesn't do anything but fit. There's no point in bothering with it.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Checked it out, nothing but a fit. There's no point in bothering.

As Stanislavsky used to say - "I don't believe it!"... :)

Imho, should give at least the same results and more comfort.

Yuri, could you send me a variant of the generator with sampling.

I would work with it.

Reason: