[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 90

Here's the fine-tuning. What came out.

granit77:
Andrei Nikolaevich, what's your hurry! He would have figured it out himself, but he would have remembered better.

You're right. I'm sorry for interfering in the learning process - I won't do it again.

What I don't understand is that the ponytail is behaving strangely.

I WANT TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HELPED, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU.

Please write an indicator. Volatility channel. The principle of operation - the indicator calculates the volatility on a given TF for the N (changeable parameter) of the last candles / bars. For example, the current volatility is 100. Then at the close of the next candle it will draw two points 50 points up and down from the centre of the candle. These points will create a "channel" at the next candle's close. Maybe it is already available in a ready-made form, who knows? Or pay a reasonable price for writing it.

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

I would like to ask you to modify the Expert Advisor

1. Add reversing function

2. Add an adjustable profit for each order.

3. Add a function to close all orders when a certain total profit is reached.

Files:

I ask you to attach TF to this indicator, that is, make it multi.

/Decompiling prohibited -Vin/.

Good day.

I have in my hands an interesting Expert Advisor working on an algorithm that uses Hedging and averaging.

It works in a wide range of settings, hence it has the flexibility to automatically adapt to the market. It works stably on several pairs, with max drawdown 20-30%.

All would be good, but once in a few years it may drain during too rapid and volatile market (for example, the crisis spurt of 2008).

I know how to cure it from plum, reduce drawdown and increase profitability, but I don't know how to prescribe an algorithm.

I don't know how to check my algorithm.

I attach charts of different pairs for the last 2 years.

Volodimir:

Good day.

I have in my hands an interesting Expert Advisor working on an algorithm that uses Hedging and averaging.

It works in a wide range of settings, hence it has the flexibility to automatically adapt to the market. It works stably on several pairs, with max drawdown 20-30%.

All would be good, but once in a few years it may drain during too rapid and volatile market (for example, the crisis spurt of 2008).

I know how to cure it from plum, reduce drawdown and increase profitability, but I don't know how to prescribe an algorithm.

I don't know how to check my algorithm.

I attach charts of different pairs for the last 2 years.

Where is the councillor?

Volodimir: I am attaching charts of different pairs for the last 2 years.

Pretty pictures without report figures is a mauvais ton. Either remove the pictures or add a footer to the report. Otherwise they will be interpreted as cheating, i.e. an attempt to attract a performer with benefits that are not really there.
Reason: