[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 83

Tantrik:

deleted yes you discussed it yourself there (and you said you brought them to the forum)

if i remember correctly, that was not what you asked for a few posts above.

Tantrik:

You had a TP of 50pts there, but in your version make a TP of 300pts. the pound will turn around in 300pts anyway.
You can't keep up, I don't remember how many TPs there were... and i don't think these strategies are the same.

Can you make changes to the e-CloseByLossOrProfit EA? Add a profit multiplier coefficient. For example I start profit with 1 dollar, but cofill it with 4. If only 3 trades are opened, profit does not change. If 4th trade is opened, profit is multiplied by coefficient, if 5th trade is opened, profitis multipliedby coefficient again , and so on.
4 trades - 1*4=4
5 deals - 1*4*4=16
6 deals - 1*4*4*4=64
7 trades - 1*4*4*4*4=256
Sothe coefficient takes effect as of opening the 4th position.
Thanks!

sever31:

Greetings to all.

Please create an EA based on this description.

1) Two GBPUSD trades are opened at zero-zero terminal time, one to the north and one to the south. Take short - 10-15 pips. The lot is 0.01 per $100 of deposit.

2) Next, one of the trades is closed at take profit. On the second direction, the averaging starts. Pipstep is calculated based on the following considerations:
(a) the historical maximum uncorrected movement of GBPUSD 300p,

b) Maximum allowable 50% drawdown on N number of knees.

3) Further, if this distance is not enough to close the series, then the pending locking order is triggered. The owl is disabled and the lock is closed manually.

TS from outside. I did not change the description. I have entrusted about mio $ to it and it is quite successful so far.

I would like to see if its reliability corresponds to the funds I entrusted to it.

Please, what is the meaning of "averaging" and "owl"?

If the loca destroying is done manually, then the trader, not the system, is entrusted with the mio $?

forexnew:

Please enlighten me, what does "averaging" and "owl" mean?

If the loc is managed manually, it means that not the system is entrusted with mio $, but the trader?

I just quoted the description of the TS, I understand it is far from the TK, but some things.

He hasn't got a lock or a stop yet (s...c.)

Hi, Kubodel
I sudavolstviem poprobovalbõ Advisor katoruiu prosil NEKSUS - Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed
How can I get it?
I have a great interest!

MartinA

Hi can someone re-do the alligator indicator, you need to insert Jma instead of wipes, I can if you need to post the JMA indicator thank you very much in advance!!!!!!!!

Good evening Dear Sirs, Can someone help me? I have an EA that opens in both directions on 5 stop or limit orders, everything is fine, but I need it to open 10 orders.
Files:

Hi all, I need an indicator which draws the average move of a currency from a certain average, maybe someone has one or can write one, I would be very grateful.

alvaal:
Good evening Dear Sirs, Can someone help me? i have an aps that opens in both directions on 5 stop or limit orders, everything is fine, but i need it to open on 10 Thanks in advance!

Here you go. + detailed report from the demo on H1. Since the end of July till now on two flat instruments eurofound and poundfrank lost ten on demo account because of Such a no-trend. When tested on the history on H1 such trends occur once, twice a year, I think it needs additional trend filters, i.e. if we trade with limiters, then only during a flat on the flat instruments in the direction of reversal of the movement in one direction or the other.

P.S. I haven't looked at your archive, but it seems to be exactly what you're interested in...

Files:
Reason: