In search of the sacred 'grail'... - page 10

Hoper23 >> :

This nasty stuff is designed to optimise offline

What's disgusting is that you haven't done anything in 10 tabs.

So you have nothing to show that even comes close to the

the work that xeon did in his time.

And xeon did a unique solution.

Big, complex, scalable.

You didn't ask the right questions, you didn't take the hints,

>> grabbed everything from the top and now it's all nasty to you.

hopper link works, mozilla down the drain.

1This isn't Mazilla, it's Opera.

2-10 pages I am trying to get more or less intelligible code from participants who call themselves coders. And they just send to all sorts of addresses of other people's work. I can also make fun of it. Like - how to do BAY? And I in response - www.ya.ru. Very convenient way.

3-I posted several versions of my observations - any of YOU, dear passengers, tweaked it as a sign of help? No. Well then why are you shouting that I am a fool? I think I made my abilities in MQL known at the very beginning.

Hoper23 >> :

1This isn't Mazilla, it's Opera.

2-10 pages I am trying to get more or less intelligible code from participants who call themselves coders. And all they do is send me all sorts of addresses of other people's work. I can also make fun of it. Like - how to do BAY? And I in response - www.ya.ru. Very convenient way.

I have posted some variants of my observations, have any of YOU, dear passengers, corrected it as a sign of help? No. Why are you shouting that I am a fool? I think I made my MQL abilities known at the very beginning.

Well, I'm not shouting that you are a fool. But the link really works. Opera is also in the dumps. And klot's example actually has both a tester and a genetic optimizer. Anyone is unlikely to write this for you will all have their own work to do.

You're all going to hell and back.

Opera 10108 opens everything

Mischek >> :

You're all going to hell and back.

Opera 10108 opens everything.

I'm a chrome fan.)

sol >> :

And I'm a chrome fan =).

Installed, did not like it. But it does not matter, it is a matter of taste but the fact that he was open one window, lived its active, judging by the traffic life (NetLimiter 2 pro) confused. On the one hand is not sorry On the other hand that he loads? What sends? I don't think so.

sol >> :

I don't think anyone is going to write it for you, everybody's got their own work to do.

I am not asking anyone to write for me. I have provided a sample - show me where the flaw is. Silence...showed the second one - silence. Only about the "furnace" you can safely talk about...

Hoper23 писал(а) >>

I can do that too. Like - how do you do BAY? And I'll say www.ya.ru. That's a very convenient way to do it.

Don't twist things around. You're not asking about the most trivial or universal thing lying around at home...

Hoper23 wrote >>

I'm not asking anyone to write it for me. I gave you a sample - where's the problem? Silence ... I showed the second - silence. You can only talk about the "furnace"...

What you've shown is just nonsense, there's nothing there. So there is no point in looking for flaws if it's all one big flaw. You were shown how you can do, two variants of solutions, one option I was even too lazy to deliver in your personal message, since you have an "opera", you don't like it, a thorny path of your own research awaits you. In any case, I've stopped understanding what you want...

Hoper23 >> :

I am not asking anyone to write for me. I gave you a sample - can you show me where it is wrong? I showed you the second one - silence. Only about the "furnace" you can talk...

And you haven't written anything to tell you where your mistakes are.

It's just not interesting with you.

Reason: