entrance point - page 2

Важен не только вход. важен еще и выход

Right. "I can go in myself, tell me where to get out."

"I can easily exit, just tell me where to go." Because a correct entry point gives a profit, and that's all you need. So, FOREXMASTER are you sure that five EAs, for example, will never help in terms of refining the entry point? and it needs 1000, 2000, 5000 and why are you so sure? maybe some good will come out of it.

5 EAs with almost the same strategists and counting on the next 3 bars are also possible
if strategists are designed to predict a trend reversal, most likely it won't work
and it is better to refine 5 similar strategies into one good one

then what is the problem if I combine not 1000 but at least 20 similar strategies >> >> what is the problem if I combine not 1000 but at least 20 similar strategies >> what is the problem?
FOREXMASTER >> :

5 EAs with almost the same strategists and counting on the next 3 bars are also possible
if strategists are designed to predict a trend reversal, most likely it won't work
I think it's better to work out 5 similar strategies into one good one.

then what is the problem if I combine not 1000 but at least 20 "similar strategies" then all problems are solved correctly?

fate >> :

then what is the problem if you combine not 1000 but at least 20 "similar strategies" then all problems are solved correctly?

yes, but the problem of non profitability in this case is not solved, it all depends on the case

FOREXMASTER >> :

>> yes, but the problem of not being profitable is not solved in this case, it all depends on the case

I think that even 20 EAs, for instance, instead of 1000 will show consolidation quite often and it will be a fight against randomness. I believe it is better to consolidate different strategists, not the same ones.

it's hard to find 20 worthwhile strategists, it's unlikely there will be one in the "Code Base", and no one is willing to write code such a script for free.
good luck)

fate >> :

I want to make this association even with 20 EAs for example instead of 1000 will show consolidation quite often and it will be the fight against chance.

Yeah, mashki... mcd... and then there's some other stuff... like ADX, bolinger bands and channel...

All finely chop, mix, add 100g to understand something, sprinkle some powder from fractal slices on top.

P.s. The result is a nice salad

You can safely combine the entry signals of EAs that use different strategies and have a profit factor greater than 1. I don't see the point in other cases.

"Выйти это легко я и сам могу, скажите где мне где зайти."

Geez, so what's the problem. I'm offering you a win-win lottery. I tell you the entry points for a modest fee. The most lucrative ones. The start-up capital is yours, but not less than 2,000 c.u. You control the whole process. I'm 40, you 60% at the end of the week. Exit, if you know how, respectively, also independently.

Reason: