Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 14

maesstro777 писал(а) >>
Hello.
I don't understand everything here. There are 5.6 questions which even after reading the explanations
I can't understand.
It would not be bad if I could call before you

Hello. Calls, phones are already quite 'intimate'. But there is, for example, ' Any newcomer's question, so as not to clutter up the forum. The pros don't want to pass by. Or you can create a separate thread with your 5 or 6 questions. I or someone else will try to answer them. Just in case, I'll give you another link https://www.mql5.com/ru/search, which you can use to find already prepared answers. Practice shows that 99% of questions of beginners repeat with enviable periodicity.

ITeXPert писал(а) >>

Hi all!

How do I set the start date of the analysis? In the Strategy Tester of MetaTrader this is quite clear, but I can't find the right option here. I have set it in Market - Data Horizon - Remove Data Older Than - no help.

Didn't work for me either. Has anyone figured it out?

Can I add my own indicators there?

The beginning is not bad, but in this programme I would like to see:

1. The choice of generated strategies, as the machine itself can not choose the most suitable strategy for each, and I have seen much better strategists than the program at the end of the save

2. Selecting the periood of the run.

3. I have seen much better strategy, than the program at the end of the withdrawal... If I wanted to use reinvesting, I would not want to loose the strategy, but I would have to pay programmers to add this feature, it would not look good...

4. In order not to be tied to a limited number of indicators, and best of all, make a separate folder that would upload the indicators from which will be the generation of strategies!

Good luck!

After the installation, in the folder ../experts, there is a file Creator.mq4, this is the main Expert Advisor, which runs on a given pair with a given period, on all combinations of indicators that are embedded in it. There, in external parameters there is an option to enable/disable indicators. It turns them on/off by optimization, trying all possible combinations. It allows you to see which indicators it uses and how it uses them. You will be able to introduce your own indicators (I think this will not infringe upon the copyrights), your own principles of using indicators, etc. After optimisation, you will be able to select the strategy that satisfies you.

The idea is very concise, easy to understand and deep in its application. Thanks to Yura.

aha..... only now I realised that it only generates from a small number of indicators!

this is too bad!

programmers or Yuri himself add such a thing so that you can choose your own indicators!

ITeXPert писал(а) >>

Hi all!

How do I set the start date of the analysis? In the Strategy Tester of MetaTrader all is clear, but here I can't find the right option, I've set it in Market - Data Horizon - Remove Data Older Than - does not help

voltair wrote >>
Didn't work for me either. Has anyone figured it out? And can you put your own turkeys in there?

It worked for me, I put a quote from MT4 and it works with 40000 (I've set it that way) bars.

khorosh >> :

I tried to run the version you linked to but got an "Error during application initialisation 0xc 0000135" what does it mean?

I need to install software for sys. requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0., Win installer 3.0.

Um....Yuri I have a question, are you by any chance going to sell subsequent versions of.....!? That would be a very unpleasant embarrassment

NEKSUS >> :
Amm.... Yuri I have a question, are you by any chance going to sell subsequent versions of.....!? That would be a very unpleasant embarrassment.

If you want to buy it, of course I will. But I'm not going to sell it now.

Reshetov >> :

If you want to buy it, of course I will. But I'm not going to sell yet.

and good! : )

Reason: