The FLET formula - page 22

Aleksander:
most importantly - the grail was well shaded :)) - which the trance drew attention to - but it's all safely littered :)))
Well, use it quietly and get rich.

:))

Aleksander:
most importantly - the grail was well shaded :)) - which the trans drew attention to - but all safely littered :)))
there's not a single state there ;)

Aleksander:
the most important thing is that the grail is well blacked out :)) - which the trans drew attention to - but all safely littered :)))

I don't know who you mean, but if you're close enough to the man to know such details of his own device, it shouldn't be difficult to find out the device of his grail)

a picture from the internet.

it's exactly like that.

only it's not the coveted price,

it's the trading momentum that breaks the SB swamp.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's exactly like that.

Rather, SB looks like a joker, which can become anything with a sufficient number of attempts (realizations).

In a sufficiently large set of SB's realizations one can find a picture like yours, and sine waves so beloved by cossacks, and many other things - if only one had the desire).

Maxim Kuznetsov:

it's exactly like that.

I would like to know which formula works at the moment and not after the fact. I was looking at the yen in the channel following the trend and it already started to roll out, but it jumped out... and it wouldn't let me buy in...

I used to make a flatulence oscillator.

The idea is that a flat is a fluctuation in price within a limited range given by a few previous bars.

Correspondingly, if we take the current bar, the less previous bars are needed to "cover" it, the bigger the flat. Say, if the current bar is completely "covered" by the previous one, it is completely flat, it has no trend. If it is covered by two bars - it has a conditional trend unit. If three previous bars are required to be "covered", it has two trend units... And so on...

Renat Akhtyamov:
there's not a single state there ;)

Would Tran be so nervous

transcendreamer:

Delete these messages immediately.

please

No one needs to see this.

This is a global threat.

This information must not be allowed to spread.

I mean it.

Aleksander:

would Trans be so nervous.

you guys ))))

I don't know whether to laugh or cry with laughter )))

He's neither a Trance nor a Dreamer, but a Transcend Reamer - literally, 'superb reamer', but more correctly, the Great Master of Hole-Processing. This is a very high rank in the hierarchy of what he calls the Factory.
Reason: