The FLET formula - page 6

Roman Kutemov:
Greetings. I wonder if you have brought the chart, as you think, to a normal view, without distortions, you got a flat.
Opened a sell on the upper limit of the flat.
On the "distorted chart" the upward trend has started. Do you think there will be a profit on your, undistorted money supply chart?
Obviously, one has to take into account the directions, the strength of the distortions (there are always several distortions and there is a hierarchy of them) and the magnitude of the flats (there are several of them too). And most importantly, the interaction of a hierarchy of distortions must be taken into account.

Roman Kutemov:
Greetings. Interesting, brought your chart to what you think is a normal view, no distortion, got a flat.
Opened a sell on the upper limit of the flat.
On the "distorted chart" the upward trend has started. Do you think there will be a profit on your undistorted chart?
If the trend is up, then a sell will spawn a los

Konstantin Erin:
If the trend is up, a sell will spawn a moose

Yeprst,

Confucius (c. 551 BC - 479 BC) was once asked, "What is the first thing you would do if you came to power?"
"The first thing I would do," said Confucius, "would return words to their original meaning.

Define the terms, what is a trend? If every next max is higher than the previous one and every next min is higher than the previous one - up, define the max/min rules. Otherwise everyone is talking about something different). Agree ashore before you start sailing.

I have two strategies, one for the flat

the other is trending.

If you successfully combine them, you get a 100% grail and it will work for 100 years without failure

The interesting thing is that both algorithms are almost identical.

only it works inversely.

do you think it's possible to combine two strategies and two elements? )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

the other is trending.

If you successfully combine them, you will get a 100% grail and will work for 100 years without failure

only it works inversely.

dreams and daydreams :-) if...after...then, now things

---

still haven't combined them, then they're both fucked up and you're just afraid to admit it. But it's nice to dream and count the exponent of the coming dough

Maxim Kuznetsov:

dreams and reveries :-) if...after...then, now things

---

you still haven't done it, then they're both fucked and you're just afraid to find out. But it's nice to dream and count the exponent of the coming dough

Maxim, you make fun of people in haste)))

you thought I was talking about my grail here )

it's two long forgotten strategies for so many years

i just remembered when i was reading this thread about flatulence.

you're trolling is out of place, i can feel some negativity in your words.

♪ if you don't have an answer you'd better not say anything ♪

and my grail is not crushing like godzilla, it's like a tank every day 6-12%

I can catch almost 9 out of 10 turns right from the top, it's like some kind of magic.)

and about these two tc's, as you put it, they're crap.

don't talk about what you don't understand ;-)

Nikolai Semko:
There is no trend.
There is only a flat in the money-mass curved space.
:))
I guess I agree, it's an interesting approach. After all, globally there can be no profit above inflation in the money market... So the statement seems to be true. More precisely, it should not be a flat, but a graph with expectation = 0 plus inflation

Marat Zeidaliyev:
I have two strategies, one for flat, the other for trend
if you successfully combine them, it will be 100% grail and will work for 100 years without failure
the most interesting thing is that both algorithms are almost identical, only they work inversely

Elementary, Watson! Can we? MUST, and as soon as possible...

Marat Zeidaliyev:

the other is trending.

If you successfully combine them, you get a 100% grail and it will work for 100 years without failure

only it works inversely.

To combine means to merge the trend and the flat into one. That is, two rays go sideways and upwards, for example. Moreover, the up trend is traded to buy, but the flat trend is traded where to... ? I hope it is clear how it is done?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

the other is trending.

only it works inversely.

The strategy should be "cast". Since flats give rise to trends and vice versa. Without one, there is no other. so most likely you will have to redo everything XD

Reason: