prompt. - page 17

MOLOT_UA >> :

But tell me - we didn't switch data - let's say I blew it all - what happens to me?

He'll find it if he wants it.

The Internet isn't as anonymous as it sounds.

What happens depends on what the deal is.

If he took all the risks and is a decent man, then of course nothing.

How's your point now, MOLOT_UA?

MOLOT_UA писал(а) >>

but the prospect is that simulators aren't made for nothing - they make sense.

I'm not so sure about simulators. Simulators are made to help the clever find his correct TS. But it won't help a fool.....))))

Mathemat писал(а) >>

And now how is your score doing, MOLOT_UA?

I think the point is making more of a jim-jim, smoothly transitioning....... into you know what - like before an exam...... )))))

Stop trying to scare us, man.)

MOLOT_UA, go ahead, beginner's luck!

Good luck, you'll need it.

LeoV >> :

I have a slightly different opinion about simulators. Simulators are made to help the clever find the right TS. Well, it certainly won't help a fool.....))))

TS can also be found in a tester and you can run forward tests. Then try it on the demo, because the offline tester may not take into account on-line peculiarities. Again, relying on the fluffiness of demo quotes is also very naive, and therefore we should at least use the strategy on the cent real account.

Because to find a profitable TS in the virtual space is one thing, but to make it bring non-virtual income is quite another thing.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

The TS can also be found in the tester and run forward tests. Then try it on the demo, because the offline tester may not consider the subtleties online. Again, relying on the fluffiness of demo quotes is also very naive, and therefore we should at least run the strategy on the cent real account.

Because to find a profitable TS in the virtual space is one thing, but to make it produce non-virtual income is quite another thing.

Of course I agree. In principle a tester is quite enough to create a TS. But I meant for beginners - if you really want to gain even from 100$ (not to mention 10k), then you may use a demo to train. I mean if we don't rely on fuzzy quotes and pips.....

LeoV >> :

Of course I agree. In principle, a tester is quite enough to create a TS. I just meant for beginners - if it's really gimme, even from 100$ (let alone 10k), then it's possible to train on demo. If you do not rely on fuzzy quotes and pips.....

The delays between the orders and the scalper have to be checked on the real site. Delays between orders, busy trades, requotes, slippages, bald and filtered quotes, and other things in the form of back-dated cancellations, will quickly bring down both the hubris and the equity curve.

I'll still fight for my "slice" of bread.

i read what profit means - it turns out that money does not come out of thin air, they bring it - so winning means someone who is smarter, more successful, luckier - in a word, better than others (those who blew it) - so i will try to make a profit)) - No matter how many investor accounts I have to screw up))

Now the holidays are over and my high time seems to have come to an end - now I'm just a trader like before.

I wanted to become a millionaire out of the blue))

i have a question: i made a deal and put a stop- one day later, the price knocks out my profit.

Reason: