A really working advisor,,,, see for yourself. - page 5

sabluk >> :

>> I'll give an old Tradun cat in good hands

And you're a zoophile, you're sick of it, just 'cause you're a cat fucker doesn't mean you owe me a shit about my topic..... You better make friends with boris the cat and dolly, I'm sure you'll have a good time together.

forex_Boy писал(а) >>

go. you...go...go make 5 wmz on sponsor sites. Dirty ass boy. !!!!!!

What's with the insults?) You little brat, don't poke me. ) First, I did not insult you, you call yourself a boy, or your nickname can not translate? Second, your 5wmz you can shove yourself where you want, along with sites sponsors and your miracle adviser, I do not need it ... You've found a way to revive a dead thread.)

forex_Boy >> :

go. you...go...go make 5 wmz on sponsor sites. Dirty-ass boy. !!!!!!

Figar0 >> :

What's with the insults?) You little brat, don't give me shit. First, I didn't insult you, you called yourself a boy, or can't you translate your nickname?) Second, your 5wmz you can shove yourself where you want, along with sites sponsors and your miracle adviser, I do not need it ... You've found a way to revive a dead thread, you son of a bitch.)

Don't be a pain in the ass, you old fart. You tell your mother...

forex_Boy >> :

And you're a zoophile, you're annoying, just because you pester every cat in the neighborhood doesn't mean you owe me a shit about my topic..... >> you better make friends with boris the cat and dolly, i'm sure you'll have a good time.

you moron reacted so "promptly"... ))

where have you been all this time? WERE YOU AT THE MARKET?

sabluk >> :

you moron reacted so "promptly"... ))

>> where you been all this time?

Like a moron to a moron, I'll tell you....... Rested....... I can't sit here day and night like you!!!!

forex_Boy писал(а) >>

h e hurt...

You need geneticists to make a breakthrough and correct some of your parents' critical mistakes to hurt someone...

sabluk wrote >>

you're an idiot for reacting so "promptly"... ))

where have you been all this time?

Or else you were alternately trading with your left and right hand...) Sabluk, don't you have a cat on the subject?)

Figar0 >> :
>> : I knew you were a pimply little boy who jerks off chicks on the internet, sometimes crawls on this forum...)

sorry you brought it up...i knew you were a pimply little boy who jerks off to chicks on the internet, sometimes crawls on this forum...my advice to you is get a girlfriend, or buy a dvd and keep yourself busy...don't fuck with my head..... funny...

So that's what Foreh Boy has been doing all this time

forex fight is not your branch anymore go fuck yourself

this is now the 2008 traders cat show

Reason: