Asking for advice from knowledgeable people. About hedging to avoid MS - page 5

LeoV писал(а) >>

Comrade, you're over here )))

Leo, your prostheses (your artificial neurons) are jamming again... Need to lubricate again.... :))

LeoV >> :

Comrade, you're going this way.

Score! :)))

Closing the pose is the same lock. :)

And what not to be GUARANTEED by the MC. That is the recipe: Don't trade :)

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Leo, your prostheses (your artificial neurons) are jamming again... Need to grease it again.... :))

I'm lubricating, don't worry. In time..... but you've been skipping sessions, you must be forgetting...... then you're here ))))

BARS писал(а) >>

Score ! :)))

Closing the pose is the same loc. :)

And what would not be GUARANTEED MC. That is the recipe: Do not trade :)

So what ... :)) What does this have to do with closing the pose... And I guessed you discovered that the counter operation is in fact a closing ... Only sort of pending, but ... :)) Well, yes, it surprises me at first, but you're stuck with it in every topic. I'll explain it's a platitude... :)) I explain more - for this, even with some brokers, do not take a deposit ...

Real jerk hangout.... :))

NProgrammer писал(а) >> the real jerk hangout.... :))

If that doesn't work, you can go here ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I'm lubricating, don't worry. In time..... but you're skipping sessions then...... you must be forgetting..... then you're here ))))

Leo, you look cheesy again... that's not flaming, that's not funny to people... :))

The old farts have gone completely senile... Leo, stop the theorizing. They're all sitting around... ...learning their minds. That only happens in fairy tales.... :))

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Leo, you look cheesy again... that's not flaming, that's not funny to people... :))

You old farts have gone completely senile... Leo, stop the theorizing. They're all sitting around... ... they're learning their minds. That only happens in fairy tales.... :))

I see..... then that's exactly where you should go )))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I see..... then you are definitely here )))))

Wake up, you're repeating yourself.... And it looks miserable.....honestly. Go peddle or shut up :)) - >> practice is the criterion of truth.

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Wake up, you're repeating yourself.... And it looks cheesy....honestly. Go peddle or shut up :)) - Practice is the criterion of truth.

Well, if none of that helps you, then it's better to "chop your legs off up to your ears". The best cure for a headache is the guillotine. And this forum won't help you with that......)))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Well, if none of that works for you, then it's better to "chop your legs off up to your ears". The best cure for a headache is the guillotine. And this forum won't help you with that......)))))

:)) I'm not asking for help. I'm just kidding around. But you don't seem to be getting any help at all. You poor man. What's your 64% profit margin... I can teach a man to trade more profitably in 30 minutes... :)) From scratch...

Reason: